Former Canes Players as Coaches

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
I have a favor to ask from you all. Over the next however many years it takes me I'm going to be attending a whole lot of CFB games with a few friends in hopes to eventually go to every D1 Football stadium. I read an article in SI about a guy who was working his way through them all a few years back and i realized immediately that it was something I wanted to do. I started last year and found that while I really like seeing the stadiums/campuses themselves, I watched a lot of really bad football games. That being said, I've been looking for ways to add interest to some of the match-ups I'm not as excited for. So I'm hoping to compile a list of former Canes players who are now coaching at other D1 (both FBS and FCS) schools. It gives me a bit of a rooting interest in random match-ups. I figured this would be the best place to start instead of reading through every single team's website. I listed a few off the top of my head but I will update this post with all of your additions. Thanks!

Divison I (FCS/FBS)

Albany
Bernard Clark

Cincinnati
Willie Martinez

Florida
Radio

FAU
Chris Rutledge

FIU
Earl Little
Kenny Holmes
Tim Harris Jr. (Track)

Georgia
Dallas Crawford

Houston
Tony Fitzpatrick

Kentucky
Lamar Thomas

UMass
Leonard Hankerson (Thanks to [MENTION=13368]Astcloud11[/MENTION]'s post yesterday)
Spencer Whipple

Miami
Mark Richt
Mike Rumph
Quincy Casimir
Joel Rodriguez

NC State
Kevin Patrick

Oregon
Mario Cristobal

Prairie View A&M
Bubba McDowell