Former Canes Players as Coaches

Demarcus Van Dyke is coaching at ASA Miami JUCO if that counts.

It definitely counts in the realm of coaching. Big props to Demarcus. I hope he thrives there, and I believe he will. As far as my personal list goes I can't say that ASA's is currently included in the plans lol. But If I happen to be in the area and I find out ASA is playing, I would for sure check it out. Unfortunately I live in Ohio so I'm not sure that will be a happening any time soon.

Advertisement
If you need more teams to root against, Texas Tech is a good start. Kirby Hocutt was a key reason of our athletics dept. was a dumpster fire, and he recently took Tony Hernandez with him.

Texas Tech Athletics

I don't get this thread just bet on the games. problem solved you are invested and paying attention

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal - Oregon
Spencer Whipple - UMass

*Rod Chuzinski - Indianapolis Colts
*Darren Krein - Indianapolis Colts (Head S&C)
*Winston Moss - Green Bay Packers
*Michael Barrow - Seattle Seahawks
*Ken Dorsey - Carolina Panthers

* if you decide to include former Canes coaching in the NFL

Last edited:
I don't get this thread just bet on the games. problem solved you are invested and paying attention

Never really enjoyed gambling, other than the occasional horse race. I'm more interested in the game/personnel involved. Plus think about how expensive that would be if I bet on that many games over the years. I was also just curious how many former players are coaches now.

Mario Cristobal - Oregon
Spencer Whipple - UMass

Mike Sullivan and Jeff Popovich whom I believe are both coaching with Chud.
Also, Pat Ruel (Gables HS, UM) is a long-time Pete Carroll assistant.

Man that is way cool I wish I could do that ... I've always wanted to go to the Rose Bowl ..

It's been a lot of fun so far. I also started on the D1 basketball arenas too. I probably won't ever finish that one though just because there are so many D1 basketball programs. Last year I hit 4 football stadiums and 7 BBall arenas. I'll have more time for it this year and I'm moving to a place where there are quite a few programs within a few hours drive. Plus I hit one Miami game every year. This year will be at UNC. Went to the NC State game last year. But I'm hoping to hit about 9 new stadiums this year.

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal - Oregon
Spencer Whipple - UMass

Mike Sullivan and Jeff Popovich whom I believe are both coaching with Chud.
Also, Pat Ruel (Gables HS, UM) is a long-time Pete Carroll assistant.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Pratt_(American_football

82 years old and still coaching in the NFL.

I have a daughter. I want her to live in a world that has free public college education. I want her to live in a world that that punishes (heavily taxes) limousine liberals who contribute nothing to society. I want her to be paid the same amount as some male borderline ****** who earns more just because he is a male. I want her to live in a world that heavily taxes companies like Apple who don't pay their slave labor a living wage, and gouge Americans so that their CEO can buy his husband his next Bentley. I've got her reciting "I feel the Bern" on a daily basis.

Perhaps your question should be "Do any of you have white uneducated sons?", as I'm sure this thread in some way is about worshipping Trump.

I have a daughter. I want her to live in a world that has free public college education. I want her to live in a world that that punishes (heavily taxes) limousine liberals who contribute nothing to society. I want her to be paid the same amount as some male borderline ****** who earns more just because he is a male. I want her to live in a world that heavily taxes companies like Apple who don't pay their slave labor a living wage, and gouge Americans so that their CEO can buy his husband his next Bentley. I've got her reciting "I feel the Bern" on a daily basis.

Perhaps your question should be "Do any of you have white uneducated sons?", as I'm sure this thread in some way is about worshipping Trump.

Get some help. You can beat this.

Advertisement

Here's the forum I think you meant to post in: https://www.democraticunderground.com/

You realize that the "Women make 70% of what a man makes" nonsense is just that, right? What little gap that actually exists is a product of women choosing to work jobs that aren't nearly as dangerous, and pay significantly less than the jobs men choose to work. Remember, you make more working on an oil rig, than you can by working as a middle school english teacher. Women are more likely to want to work flex time, part time, etc. which play a huge role in lower pay scales. But when one accounts for time in job, and the like, women actually earn equal to, if not MORE than their male counterparts. By the way, free college is a pipe dream that is a joke. How about we stop sending unprepared kids to college, forcing schools to offer remedial classes that are a waste of money? If the government stopped giving out tons of free money, schools would have to live within their means, and you'd see the cost drop considerably. Vocational education should be emphasized for those that aren't college material, but have marketable skills. There are a ton of plumbers, and HVAC guys that are banking, and professions are desperate for people.

Add Quincy Casimir. Former walk-on who edits the DBNation Youtube videos.

Duke Johnson, being interviewed at his 7v7 tournament:

"Anytime I have a chance to go out and support, I go out and support. My brother – Quincy Casimir – is actually on staff now as a student assistant so I like to get out there and hang out with him and just show face."

Advertisement
Winston Moss gets talked about being a NFL HC candidate for three straight off-seasons now and still no position. Hopefully it will come.

I don't understand how Kevin Patrick never ended up back here. I'm glad we have Coach Kool, and I believe he's the best in the game, but Kevin Patrick is no slouch. I'd take him over anyone else we've had at that position in the last 10 years, outside of Coach Kool.

Advertisement
Back