Former Canes OL coach Jeff Stoutland

That's not on Art....Coker and Golden handcuffed him to death. Kehoe and Tony Wise are without question the two best OL Coaches in UM History. Wise's resume sh*ts on Stoutlands both in CFB and the NFL....Kehoes sh*ts on Stoutlands in CFB
20 years worth of Sh1tty assistant coaches at Miami just to tear down good coach for another???

Advertisement
20 years worth of Sh1tty assistant coaches at Miami just to tear down good coach for another???
Nowhere did I tear down Stoutland. I'm well aware he's a quality coach. But what Stoutland did in college at multiple schools......Pales in comparison to what Kehoe and Wise did in college. It's not Art's fault he had to coach under two Shmucks like Coker and Golden. You saw what he did under Butch, both coaching and recruiting...why??...because Butch trusted his evaluations.

Advertisement
**** the birds. Time for some payback Saturday. Idc if Hurts is out. You clowns love rooting for injuries so tough beans.

Dont follow the NFL much anymore...tried to become a Birds fan since I lived it for so long.

But if you asked me one pro athlete I'd want to go have a beer with....Jason Kelce. Everyone I know who has met him said he is the best. He will never by a drink in Philly again after his Super Bowl Parade song and the way he defends the fans, the city, and just carries himself. I've heard his podcast is pretty legit with his brother too.

Advertisement
Back