Forgotten?

Advertisement
I'll say this for the 763rd time-

Matochampion doesn't come here unless Enos (via a Julio Frenk telegram and Edible Arrangement gift basket to Texas) promises him the Day 1 starting QB job. It's actually a testament to the QB Room right now that all the guys have stayed to battle it out for the backup job.
You smoke crack this morning?
Payton was just a filler because they missed on everyone else

1. Yes, I mentioned this before.
2. We have 3 QB's currently competing but NONE have stood out.
3. N'Kosi has not performed in the games he had except the one FSU game.
4. Besides Trevor Lawrence Alabama has used true freshmen admirably the past couple years as have other teams.
5. There has to be a reason why Jarren Williams never got a shot with Rosier and Perry stinking up the games last year and then wanting to portal out of here. I hope he is confident that he is better then his competition and has not had a chance to perform yet. I'd rather him then Perry.
6. Peyton is 6' 4" and at 205 lbs still growing. Williams is 6' 2" 206. Perry is 6' 3" 176 (skinny as ****) and Martell is 5' 11" 210 and successful QB's fall more in the size of Peyton when looking at all 4. Now if one of the 3 had really impressed he would've been named and seeing if they work hard in the summer is the determination of who starts, that is weird?
In conclusion I seriously doubt Matocha wins the job and I expect Martell will start the first game. If that is the coaches decision and Martell craps the bed why would we think the other two would be better? Now if we could clone all three into one QB we'd have a winner and personally I hope one of the THREE shows us they deserve to start but I have my doubts. Matocha may be that clone, Tall, decent weight, big arm, quick release, and good scrambler.

Now go ahead and beat me up, but I am just concerned and thinking outside the box with a fourth option, a doubtful one but at least different.
C’mon man 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
1st of all he did have another P5 offer, which was FSU. 2nd of all that's not the pt. Missing a big portion of his Jr season prevented him from showcasing his full abilities was my pt. But more importantly he still managed to receive an offer from Craig Bohl @ Wyoming who helped develop 1st rd QBs Carson Wentz & Josh Allen

Only rivals has him listed as an FSU offer. Craig Bohl? You mean the guy that refused to offer Josh Allen until he started bombarding him with emails since he was the last resort and he finally gave him a shot? Ya great eye for talent.

JAG based on what? The kid is a Texas state private champion in the high jump at 6'6". The kid is athletic. Let the kid redshirt and develop under an excellent position coach. He brings no bad habits from the last staff and we can be patient with him.
One report has his high jump at 6'9".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back