Forget FSU we have to beat Wake first

Advertisement
The wake game is a big game. I think we will roll because these young men have bought in to Coach Golden deserve victory.I am really impressed by how this team understand process. Winning games is a by product of process.We have a gem in Coach Golden,when we get this cloud off ,look out.

Fan focus is key here.

I don't think you have to worry about the team's focus. It's a pretty easy sell that fsu is going to blow us out unless we correct a lot of the offensive and defensive miscues from unc so the coaches can beat that drum all week. It's not about Wake it's about this team trying to get better.

Obviously fans don't play the game, so it doesn't matter if fans look ahead to FSU, but after what happened against UNC, I can't believe anyone would take Wake Forest lightly. Especially since Wake is 4-3, 2-2 and actually has a pulse.

Advertisement
One win at a time gents....

Any given [saturday]...

Whatever the cliche, let's take care of business me next week and go 7-0. Need to start playing better football and hit our peak next week before fsu and va tech

Morris can take us out of any game quick.

FSU took Clemson out of the game early due to takeaways. If Morris plays like Boyd, trouble ahead. If Morris maintains composure, trouble minimized.

Morris is scheduled for surgery tomorrow -- to remove his head from his ***. Should be ready by Nov 2nd, 9th at the latest if surgery is successful.

Advertisement
Back