Forget FSU we have to beat Wake first

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
I am not even thinking about them until we take care of Wake and as well coached as they are we have to be careful not to make the mistakes we made the last 2 games. If we do we will be in a dog fight again.

Advertisement
i am sure that you, miami joe being focused is the difference between us winning and losing

Oh FFS lighten up Francis.

We could beat wake with last years defense and Olsen starting for us as a Sr. in high school.

Advertisement
Anyone team can be beaten on a given day. Focus on wake then fsu. Wake has won their last few and we been winning ugly. We need a solid convincing turn ovrr free game.

Anyone team can be beaten on a given day. Focus on wake then fsu. Wake has won their last few and we been winning ugly. We need a solid convincing turn ovrr free game.

We should be winning ugly if the people who are actually reading this drivel were the ones actually playing.

Anyone team can be beaten on a given day. Focus on wake then fsu. Wake has won their last few and we been winning ugly. We need a solid convincing turn over free game.

Who?! I thought them boys that are "bringing that swag back" were next lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wake just beat that "top 25 win" FSU had, Maryland, 34-10. Is Maryland a total fraud or is Wake actually decent?

321.jpg

Y'all ****** still stuck in the Shammin era, Wake is in the books already! No way this team takes this game for granted, they want them noles!

Advertisement
I am not even thinking about them until we take care of Wake and as well coached as they are we have to be careful not to make the mistakes we made the last 2 games. If we do we will be in a dog fight again.

I'm glad you're not looking ahead bro. Stay focused, take this season one game at a time. You need to focus on each opponent the week you play them.

Advertisement
There is no fan who is honestly not looking ahead.

We arent the players or the coaches. With our biggest game in at least a decade coming up in 2 weeks. Of course it will be 2 weeks of Miami vs FSU talk

Advertisement
Back