For what its worth...

Wait a second. You talked to him a couple of days ago, and we should expect coordinators in 2 or 3 days. Is that 2 or 3 days from when he told you this, or 2 or 3 days from when you posted this? Cause he's late if it's the former.

Who cares if Manny is a good dude? Saban's an *******.
2 or 3 days from tomorrow.... Or next week....or next month.

Advertisement
Seinfeld Soup GIF
Come back 1 year

My guess is we are waiting on all of the NFL Dominoes to fall. That has started with Denver hiring the Green Bay OC Hackett as HC.

Advertisement
Manny came into a job that was way over his head - but he tried.

I never faulted a man who tried and failed - at least he tried. He should have never been offered that job and placed in that position - just like a few coaches before him. Manny had not paid his dues - he had no credible growth and experience to rely on - and in retrospect - that's apparent.

Mario has been there - done that. That's the difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Talked to someone a couple days ago. He said he expected coordinators in "2 to 3 days" Now he didn't specify OC/DC or both. It was a general statement. He said Stewart is going to be tough to pull from A&M. They are offering him the "world". Street agents in general are a big problem with some recruits. Didn't say Stewart but kinda alluded to it. Said he expected 12-13 HS kids in this class. But could hit on 1 or 2 more than that. Said focus is obviously making in-roads with all the 23's now. He also said expect a lot of portal help. Like as many as 18. Also expect dudes to leave after spring. But thats not a surprise. Had good things to say about Danny Miaz. Said good dude. Said Mario's got a plan and it is an in depth and detailed plan for all aspects of the program.
This isn't earth shattering stuff. IDGAF whether you believe me or not. I don't know anyone on here. Been on for a while. Mostly lurking. But through my job I ran into this dude who was very cool and as close as you can be when it comes to knowledge inside the program.
Is 247 your source?

LOL, thanks for the info.

Advertisement
Saban can be an a-hole because he can coach. U can’t be an a-hole and can’t coach. Manny carried himself as if he was that dude, but couldn’t live up to it. And Manny wasn’t a hard worker, that false narrative gets exposed almost everyday now by comments of opposing coaches, recruits, players, high school coaches and staff. He talked a great game but no results.

Mario has outworked Manny in over one month in numerous areas including: recruiting, credibility, relationship building and vision for the program going forward. There’s a difference between intentions and results. Between the two is intelligence and work ethic. I liked and supported Manny openly. But if he tried, then what do U call what Mario is doing?

Talked to someone a couple days ago. He said he expected coordinators in "2 to 3 days" Now he didn't specify OC/DC or both. It was a general statement. He said Stewart is going to be tough to pull from A&M. They are offering him the "world". Street agents in general are a big problem with some recruits. Didn't say Stewart but kinda alluded to it. Said he expected 12-13 HS kids in this class. But could hit on 1 or 2 more than that. Said focus is obviously making in-roads with all the 23's now. He also said expect a lot of portal help. Like as many as 18. Also expect dudes to leave after spring. But thats not a surprise. Had good things to say about Danny Miaz. Said good dude. Said Mario's got a plan and it is an in depth and detailed plan for all aspects of the program.
This isn't earth shattering stuff. IDGAF whether you believe me or not. I don't know anyone on here. Been on for a while. Mostly lurking. But through my job I ran into this dude who was very cool and as close as you can be when it comes to knowledge inside the program.
Go somewhere and sit your **** down 😎😎🤔😑

Advertisement
Back