For those who want Butch

poncho0091

Senior
ESPN just did a piece about the Al Golden firing and they had an Lebatard on there and he did a major service to the Butch fans. He basically said everything we've been saying on this board and when asked what they should be looking for in a coach, he said Butch Davis is what would make the fan base happy. He was reasonable and said he didn't know if they would go that route due to the UNC scandal, but that is what would please the fanbase most.

#BBB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hearing that Golden was fired made my day so much better.

I was at Coldstone with my daughter and I heard some lady telling her kid "Al Golden fired immediately". I turned around and asked her to confirm that's what she said and followed up with a high 5 to this random stranger. It's been a good day.

ESPN just did a piece about the Al Golden firing and they had an Lebatard on there and he did a major service to the Butch fans. He basically said everything we've been saying on this board and when asked what they should be looking for in a coach, he said Butch Davis is what would make the fan base happy. He was reasonable and said he didn't know if they would go that route due to the UNC scandal, but that is what would please the fanbase most.

#BBB

I wrote Frenk that yesterday. Hire Butch -- it would shut us up for at least 4 years.

Advertisement
Hire Butch to...

Clean up the toxic waste immediately.

Turn the attitude around and recruit speed and aggressiveness.

Butch can hire young, coach in waiting types who can potentially take over in year 4-5.

Yes, Butch Davis is exactly like Al Golden.....exactly.....yes, he is.

And Selma Hayek is exactly like Rosie O'Donnell - exactly....

Fly the fire butch banner.....

You mean "Hire Butch Davis"?

This guy's is 63 years old and when he was here people wanted him gone. Why the f are people now all over his jock? For winning a couple games a unc? He's the same as golden. Good recruiter but will never win a championship. Tom Herman!!!!

Advertisement

This guy's is 63 years old and when he was here people wanted him gone. Why the f are people now all over his jock? For winning a couple games a unc? He's the same as golden. Good recruiter but will never win a championship. Tom Herman!!!!
There are no words to describe how stupid you are.

Eat a

Last edited:
Advertisement

Even with 10 thesaurus dictionaries

Even with 10 thesaurus dictionaries

Eat 2

Last edited:
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back