Felonious Monk Gettin stabby at the abbey Premium Joined Jan 22, 2021 Messages 5,534 Apr 18, 2024 #41 Empirical Cane said: This is true, but I once saw a chick blow cigar smoke from her vajayjay. @Felonious Monk and @ben can confirm. Click to expand... Best. Weekend. Ever.
Empirical Cane said: This is true, but I once saw a chick blow cigar smoke from her vajayjay. @Felonious Monk and @ben can confirm. Click to expand... Best. Weekend. Ever.
Tad Footeball 1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner Joined Feb 6, 2014 Messages 19,337 Apr 18, 2024 #42 Canestomp said: Only advice I can give to the Wisconsin community is for nobody to give TVD another BMW. Once he gets his hands on a BMW, he gets complacent and comfortable. Opt instead for the humble Kia or Hyundai. Click to expand... A street legal golf cart would've probably been optimal.
Canestomp said: Only advice I can give to the Wisconsin community is for nobody to give TVD another BMW. Once he gets his hands on a BMW, he gets complacent and comfortable. Opt instead for the humble Kia or Hyundai. Click to expand... A street legal golf cart would've probably been optimal.