For those hoping for Hooks

Advertisement
Advertisement
NECC four star DL Lavon Hooks has not announced his decision and he says he is "not sure" he will do it tonight. #UW #OleMiss #HailState
7:51pm - 17 Dec 12

Lololol

NECC four star DL Lavon Hooks has not announced his decision and he says he is "not sure" he will do it tonight. #UW #OleMiss #HailState
7:51pm - 17 Dec 12

Lololol

this could be the most indecisive kid ever. if he commits tonight, the team he commits to may be dropped from his list altogether by the time he is able to sign on Wed

Advertisement
He's milking every school for as much as possible. He was all canes then the money started rolling in. Now it looks like Washington is the top bidder. Either way I could give a ****.

2013 juco dtackle prospect Lavon Hooks tells Bulldawgs247 he isn't sure if he makes his decision today. Between MSU, Ole Miss and Wash
12:46pm - 18 Dec 12

Lol part 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love this kid. I thought he was acting ridiculous at first, but now it's gone on for so long and it's so absurd that it's hilarious. He keeps setting up announcements, cancelling them, adding schools, removing schools, cancelling visits. This dude is a real character.

I love this kid. I thought he was acting ridiculous at first, but now it's gone on for so long and it's so absurd that it's hilarious. He keeps setting up announcements, cancelling them, adding schools, removing schools, cancelling visits. This dude is a real character.

Reminds me of Keith Brown

Reporter- Keith, what's the % you re-commit to the University of Miami?
KB- It's a good chance, I'd say like 80%
Reporter- So the writing is basically on the wall that you're de-committing from U of I?
KB- No, I'm committed to the University of Illinois

then signs with Louisville

Quit hoping a while ago

This dude is crazier than Norman Bates

164.gif

Advertisement
Back