For the Uniform guys

https://www.miamifanwear.com/collec...mi-hurricanes-premier-green-football-jersey-1

Looks like the new replica uniforms for this year will have the sewn on numbers everyone loves so much. Not sure how this relates to the actual game unis but I wanted to pass this along.

Adidas jerseys are so cheap looking. I'm not a Nike fan like the nut jobs on this site but at least their stuff was good quality.

I but one jersey every year and only the 2014 Nike Jerseys were better quality than this. Other than that it's been cheap mesh with enormous sleeves.

The sleeves aren't that big. It's your filament-like arms.

Advertisement
Nike quality is absolute trash compared to UA. Rubes and lemmings assume Nike makes good **** because, well, they're rubes and lemmings.

https://www.miamifanwear.com/collec...mi-hurricanes-premier-green-football-jersey-1

Looks like the new replica uniforms for this year will have the sewn on numbers everyone loves so much. Not sure how this relates to the actual game unis but I wanted to pass this along.

Adidas jerseys are so cheap looking. I'm not a Nike fan like the nut jobs on this site but at least their stuff was good quality.

I but one jersey every year and only the 2014 Nike Jerseys were better quality than this. Other than that it's been cheap mesh with enormous sleeves.

Kevin also likes virgins, other than their gaping huge baginas

"Truth be told, UA apparel is absolutely phenomenal and smashes by Nike and Adidas apparel quality. All of my cross fit shirts, including ones UA don't even make anymore still look fresh out of the rack, while my Nike cross fit shirts have faded and some have lost the swoosh."

I have stuff from 30 years ago that still look fresh out of the rack. The secret is just look at it and imagine you are working out. Doesn't do much for the muscles but is good for the joints and great for the apparel.

Kevin also likes virgins, other than their gaping huge baginas

That dude is hymen-friendly. Virgins like to bang him because they're still technically virgins with intact hymens after he finishes.

Advertisement

Sleeves on a Jersey shouldn't be past your elbow. This isn't hockey. However, they did fix them on 2014

The new Adidas Uni's aren't in yet... I don't think they're going to unveil until the FSU game.

Sleeves on a Jersey shouldn't be past your elbow. This isn't hockey. However, they did fix them on 2014
If you didn't have the shoulders of an Ethiopian infomercial star the sleeves wouldn't have been so long.

Advertisement

Join a gym, swing some weights, take supplements and you will no longer have that problem.

I believe it was posted on our venerable website here that new Uni's were coming out in October. The new Uni's were supposed to get rid of the feathers, and go with stripes, making the jerseys look like our 80's and 90's edition.

"Truth be told, UA apparel is absolutely phenomenal and smashes by Nike and Adidas apparel quality. All of my cross fit shirts, including ones UA don't even make anymore still look fresh out of the rack, while my Nike cross fit shirts have faded and some have lost the swoosh."

I have stuff from 30 years ago that still look fresh out of the rack. The secret is just look at it and imagine you are working out. Doesn't do much for the muscles but is good for the joints and great for the apparel.

I literally died laughing. lol.

Advertisement
I believe it was posted on our venerable website here that new Uni's were coming out in October. The new Uni's were supposed to get rid of the feathers, and go with stripes, making the jerseys look like our 80's and 90's edition.

Harry from AllCanes tweeted it will be for the FSU game only. It will not be a permanent uniform change. Sucks if this is true.

Harry from AllCanes tweeted it will be for the FSU game only. It will not be a permanent uniform change. Sucks if this is true.

Lawd...how did that carney get so lucky

Come on bro...you gotta be kidding me! When will Adidas get it through their heads that we don't want to look like a flamingo dancer. I'm hoping Harry's account got hacked.

Advertisement
I hope they go with the low-rise back on the pants.

91714073fe9f509a39b91f6f90757609.jpg

Advertisement
Back