For The Traditionalists... We Should Have Known

I am just saying, IF we do get cleats like those, they will be ridiculous. I've always been a fan of all black socks and cleats so I would prefer those. The last National Championship team wore that combo and I've loved it ever since.

Advertisement
I am just saying, IF we do get cleats like those, they will be ridiculous. I've always been a fan of all black socks and cleats so I would prefer those. The last National Championship team wore that combo and I've loved it ever since.

Those audizero cleats are real... Louisville wore them in their all black uni, ucla wear them as well. Supposedly the lightest pair of cleats in the game

Those audizero cleats are real... Louisville wore them in their all black uni, ucla wear them as well. Supposedly the lightest pair of cleats in the game

There is no doubt that they are real, I saw them all over the field in the Army All American Game. I would just prefer them to be all black for us, instead of that design the released today that some people say looks like Mountain Dew.

If the images Adidas posted today are real, and we wear those clown shoes, I think you're all gonna regret the switch even more. Word is the uniforms will be traditional- I'll believe it when I see it. If they do end up being traditional, we can't wear those cleats. They will ruin the uniform altogether. I'm not saying Nike did a whole lot better, but I preferred this year's jerseys over the previous one. At least the cleats were reasonable.

At the end of the day, this just taught me- or reminded me, better said- that the admin has accepted being Candy Canes. Nothing is more evident of that than the decisions they make for the program, and the looks they approve from Nike, Adidas, or any other fashion line. Those shoes were over the top, and I sure hope they never come out. Black cleats, black socks- SIMPLE!

theyre not real. just promo material lol. there have been countless tweets saying its just promo material not actual in game cleats.

If the images Adidas posted today are real, and we wear those clown shoes, I think you're all gonna regret the switch even more. Word is the uniforms will be traditional- I'll believe it when I see it. If they do end up being traditional, we can't wear those cleats. They will ruin the uniform altogether. I'm not saying Nike did a whole lot better, but I preferred this year's jerseys over the previous one. At least the cleats were reasonable.

At the end of the day, this just taught me- or reminded me, better said- that the admin has accepted being Candy Canes. Nothing is more evident of that than the decisions they make for the program, and the looks they approve from Nike, Adidas, or any other fashion line. Those shoes were over the top, and I sure hope they never come out. Black cleats, black socks- SIMPLE!

btw welcome to the real world. potential 120 million dollar deal. thats what matters not the personal preference over a brand. if you got offered 120 mill from company A or multiple times less from company B ur going with company A every **** time esp if quality is the same (be real its all the same crap imported from china).

Advertisement
Them things hard. Gotta change with the times. That's half of everybody's problem. Some ppl still sick in the 80z. Al is stick in Happy Valley. The BOT is stuck in a bad deal.

To my fellow fans of the program... RELAX. R E L A X. RELAX. Good times come and GO just like bad ones do. And Let's wait and see what the unis look like.

btw welcome to the real world. potential 120 million dollar deal. thats what matters not the personal preference over a brand. if you got offered 120 mill from company A or multiple times less from company B ur going with company A every **** time esp if quality is the same (be real its all the same crap imported from china).

I ABSOLUTELY understand the business side. That's my thing.

That has no connection though to the designs. UM should focus more on working with the designers this time to get what they want. I read somewhere on here that apparently Nike did whatever they wanted with the last uniforms, and took very little of our input. I hope UM has some type of agreement that they get the final word on designs.

I ABSOLUTELY understand the business side. That's my thing.

That has no connection though to the designs. UM should focus more on working with the designers this time to get what they want. I read somewhere on here that apparently Nike did whatever they wanted with the last uniforms, and took very little of our input. I hope UM has some type of agreement that they get the final word on designs.

agreed. also read that Adidas is working w the guy that designed the custom shoes which is supposedly a good thing according to Pete since he's worked w NFL pros for their custom stuff.

If the images Adidas posted today are real, and we wear those clown shoes, I think you're all gonna regret the switch even more. Word is the uniforms will be traditional- I'll believe it when I see it. If they do end up being traditional, we can't wear those cleats. They will ruin the uniform altogether. I'm not saying Nike did a whole lot better, but I preferred this year's jerseys over the previous one. At least the cleats were reasonable. At the end of the day, this just taught me- or reminded me, better said- that the admin has accepted being Candy Canes. Nothing is more evident of that than the decisions they make for the program, and the looks they approve from Nike, Adidas, or any other fashion line. Those shoes were over the top, and I sure hope they never come out. Black cleats, black socks- SIMPLE!
None of the shoe designs we saw today will be worn. They were just marketing materials. Relax

This. They have been tweeting all day just to promote the school.

Advertisement
Those cleats look horrible, I thought nike **** was official tissue. Old uniforms would lookbunz sauce.

You guys *****ing like this about some **** cleats just kills your credibility when arguing about something truly important like firing Golden. **** fanatical extremist that can't even stand different cleats. Calm down and stick to what is important (firing Golden).

Uniforms least of my worries right now...the shoes looked alright plus the Nike uniforms sucked like they were mocking miami. Those helmits still **** me off. Only a bich like golden would let his team wear those sorry *** Xmas ornament helmits

9de50214efccb7acc1dc35242ce3d040.jpg

There's more to come. I'm sitting in my buddy's apt who was one of the two designers. This is meant for former UM stars.

Advertisement

this is the saddest pandering for reps and likes that i've ever seen.

This thread wasn't supposed to offend you all. Relax. I was just not impressed with the designs. Just posting about that.

If the images Adidas posted today are real, and we wear those clown shoes, I think you're all gonna regret the switch even more. Word is the uniforms will be traditional- I'll believe it when I see it. If they do end up being traditional, we can't wear those cleats. They will ruin the uniform altogether. I'm not saying Nike did a whole lot better, but I preferred this year's jerseys over the previous one. At least the cleats were reasonable. At the end of the day, this just taught me- or reminded me, better said- that the admin has accepted being Candy Canes. Nothing is more evident of that than the decisions they make for the program, and the looks they approve from Nike, Adidas, or any other fashion line. Those shoes were over the top, and I sure hope they never come out. Black cleats, black socks- SIMPLE!
None of the shoe designs we saw today will be worn. They were just marketing materials. Relax

How do you know this?

it was obvious because they had no official Miami logos or scripts. Miami is still under contract with Nike so Adidas can't use any of that just yet.

Advertisement

How do you know this?

it was obvious because they had no official Miami logos or scripts. Miami is still under contract with Nike so Adidas can't use any of that just yet.

The designer is a friend of mine and they are not official game day cleats. Promotion that Adidas is doing for our new partnership.

Adidas: For *** Futbol fans, S Americans and Eurpoeans

Careful...there are a lot of Latino Americans here.

Now, as far as Europeans, they are pussies. The French cops run to the magazine HQ, peddling their bicycles and not carrying guns. They run away when the terrorists start shooting with automatic weapons.

Remember, going to war without the French is like going duck hunting without your accordion.

Advertisement
Back