For the next 15 years....

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
...we will talk crap to these Kenny Chesney loving, sandals and jeans wearing, learned about college football on a blog pansies that make up the Gators fan base.

These clowns walked out of the game talking about the SEC. They must wear 14 logos on their trucker hats. We wear one.

:neonu:

Advertisement
I'd rep u Darnell, but my rep abilities are being held hostage in Texas.

Advertisement
i could care less about acc v sec. it is all about the U and beating the gators. let's enjoy this and let's shove it down their jorts throat.

Advertisement
I started an sec chant that caught fire on the spiral ramp...pretty sure most of the sec chants were tongue in cheek

The day I walk away from a loss to UF yappin about the conference we´re in is the day i want to die.

I hope they live a full, albeit miserable existence. May every moment they walk this earth, they be reminded of this loss and I hope it hurts...I hope it hurts their heart...I hope it aches at their soul every single waking moment.

It's All About That U, and they should never forget it.

Advertisement
Vanished. Gone to go drown in his crocodile puzzy *** tears like the true little Gayturd piece of ***** he is.

...we will talk crap to these Kenny Chesney loving, sandals and jeans wearing, learned about college football on a blog pansies that make up the Gators fan base.

These clowns walked out of the game talking about the SEC. They must wear 14 logos on their trucker hats. We wear one.

:neonu:

7 of the last 8

I love that ESPN has been abusing that stat on the scroll.

It gives us full credit dating to 1986. Fantastic. You couldn't define it more favorably.

The Gators ran away like cowards and missed game after game in which they would have been sizable favorites. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch. Then they happen to catch us in an "up" period like 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Orange, Blue, Mostly Yellow and 21-16

Advertisement
And these mopes are still whining about having the better team. They fail to realize that their offense has less talent than Bare Necessities on a Tuesday.

Advertisement
Back