For the Negative people who can't just enjoy a win.....

deerob305

Junior
B1YATfJCEAA8e1T.jpg

Kill YourSelf...... Go Canes!!

Advertisement
We have beaten 3 crappy teams, lets throw a parade...

p574558633-3.jpg

You know **** well it's HOW we won those games. That is the difference. Miami is playing a different brand of football, especially defensively. This isn't last season when we let teams like Wake Forest hang around for the whole game. We finally did what we were supposed to to with the type of talent that we have. You can clearly see growth with this team.

Advertisement
There is no point dealing with the people who won't give credit or acknowledge any adjustments. We beat Cincy because they sucked. They all predicted VT still would destroy us because we weren't that good. We went up 30-0 and put the game on cruise control and still almost shut them out playing conservative defense to end the game like a lot of people do. Then people said it was a fluke and if we could actually stop UNC's offense we might be turning the corner. We destroy UNC and the score wasn't even as close as it really was. now they are saying that same UNC offense is terrible.

No point in dealing with them. I tried leading up to the game stating how I saw a lot of minor adjustments in the defense lately that were adding up and they just laughed at what I was saying. Low and behold my prediction for the game was dead on, only missing by 1 point and the defense continued to do what I had already said they were changing. Yet, it's still just a month long fluke to the "haters".

p574558633-3.jpg

You know **** well it's HOW we won those games. That is the difference. Miami is playing a different brand of football, especially defensively. This isn't last season when we let teams like Wake Forest hang around for the whole game. We finally did what we were supposed to to with the type of talent that we have. You can clearly see growth with this team.

That's all well and good, but that should have been seen from the beginning of the season, not after 3 crappy losses. I'll take the 3 wins and act like I've been here before. Actually doing what should have been done doesn't deserve a that-a-boy. That's the difference between the mopes and the golden's cheerleaders.

There is no point dealing with the people who won't give credit or acknowledge any adjustments. We beat Cincy because they sucked. They all predicted VT still would destroy us because we weren't that good. We went up 30-0 and put the game on cruise control and still almost shut them out playing conservative defense to end the game like a lot of people do. Then people said it was a fluke and if we could actually stop UNC's offense we might be turning the corner. We destroy UNC and the score wasn't even as close as it really was. now they are saying that same UNC offense is terrible.

No point in dealing with them. I tried leading up to the game stating how I saw a lot of minor adjustments in the defense lately that were adding up and they just laughed at what I was saying. Low and behold my prediction for the game was dead on, only missing by 1 point and the defense continued to do what I had already said they were changing. Yet, it's still just a month long fluke to the "haters".

Agree with everything.

No one said the team wasn't that good. The call out was on the staff not calling an aggressive game or controlling the game by running the rock. Who knew they would actually pull their heads out of their collective asses and figure out how to win in dominating fashion. Previous to VT they hadn't shown jack.

Advertisement

p574558633-3.jpg

That's all well and good, but that should have been seen from the beginning of the season, not after 3 crappy losses. I'll take the 3 wins and act like I've been here before. Actually doing what should have been done doesn't deserve a that-a-boy. That's the difference between the mopes and the golden's cheerleaders.

Maybe it should be about THE MIAMI HURRICANES, and not Al Golden!

No one said the team wasn't that good. The call out was on the staff not calling an aggressive game or controlling the game by running the rock. Who knew they would actually pull their heads out of their collective asses and figure out how to win in dominating fashion. Previous to VT they hadn't shown jack.

So I am pretty sure that is worth being happy about. The season started out worse than anyone here wanted. Now we are actually seeing the players, the coaches, the entire team progress and get better as the year goes on. We haven't seen that in over a decade. Shannon never progressed players, the teams got worse and worse and did not improve through the season or years. They didn't really do it under Coker either. They are starting to under Golden. Sure, it has taken longer than we all wanted, but if the team and staff are turning the corner and it looks like they really are, why should we not get excited? There is a legit reason to be excited for the future and I don't understand why you wouldn't want to be.

p574558633-3.jpg

Maybe it should be about THE MIAMI HURRICANES, and not Al Golden!

LOL, nice try Los... The mopes have been abut the U, not Golden. The Mopes understand the high expectations and hold the staff to that accountability. All I've heard on this site from Golden's cheerleaders is the cloud and recruiting sanctions trusting the players to call an aggressive defense. What a bunch of crap.

Advertisement
Im no PimpTight but Ive seen this **** before..... Goldens not getting me with the banana in the tail pipe....

So I am pretty sure that is worth being happy about. The season started out worse than anyone here wanted. Now we are actually seeing the players, the coaches, the entire team progress and get better as the year goes on. We haven't seen that in over a decade. Shannon never progressed players, the teams got worse and worse and did not improve through the season or years. They didn't really do it under Coker either. They are starting to under Golden. Sure, it has taken longer than we all wanted, but if the team and staff are turning the corner and it looks like they really are, why should we not get excited? There is a legit reason to be excited for the future and I don't understand why you wouldn't want to be.

Cautiously optimistic is a better description of where I am. The real test is FSU. Do we come out fighting or act like a turtle and climb back in our shell. The formula is there on how to win, lets see if this staff executes it.

If we go back to being conservative and look terrible and don't adjust throughout the game. I lose a lot of faith. If we keep up what we are doing and play them tough, then I will remain hopeful.

Advertisement
Im no PimpTight but Ive seen this **** before..... Goldens not getting me with the banana in the tail pipe....

Vern, I feel ya bro..but when have we ever looked this decent on defense??? Its been a very long time.... I dnt care about Golden, I care bout rhese Canes and us gettin victories....

Advertisement
Back