For the "Herman lost so Rick is awesome" morons

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
You "the coaches can do no wrong" morons never learn. Destroy all the players on the team to protect your beloved coach just like you did to our defensive players the last 4 years.

Rick stunk it up against a bad FSU team. Hopefully, he's much smarter and more honest about his performance than you dolts are.

Hopefully, he sits down with Kaaya and asks him to tell him honestly what he feels most comfortable and sharpest doing. Then he tailors an offense around that skill set.

This RPO **** is obviously not Kaaya's strong suit. He looks slow and tentative running it. Completely unnatural looking. He's not a guy you ask to put the ball in the RBs belly and read the DE. He doesn't seem to process that info quickly enough, and the offense is disjointed as a result.

Then, you suddenly switched to Power I where he's under center and doing something completely different. It's too much, and it's unnecessary. Get in the gun. Spread em out all over the field and do what Kaaya does best. Play pitch and catch. Get in a rhythm. And gash them with quick hitting runs when the numbers favor it.

Kaaya was better under sorry *** Coley. Let that sink in.

Rick needs to honestly assess the situation and fix it. No more of this "we dialed it up, but the guys didn't execute" **** that we've been hearing around here forever.

It's his job to get the most out of guys, and he's not even coming close. So he should scrap that stupid RPO **** because Kaaya doesn't run it well, and he looks like he's paralyzed in thought out there.

Advertisement
Outside of the fact that we lost to FSU, again, the most disappointing thing about Saturday night was the job Richt did. I couldn't believe how poor his playcalling was and I don't buy that rusty BS either. I didn't want to believe the negative talk about him from some UGA fans, but that reality slapped us all in the face on Saturday.

I'm not quitting on him yet, mainly because I have a completely unhealthy obsession with this team, but he really needs to show us all something this weekend. He needs to earn his salary this week and make the necessary adjustments to get this offense on track.

Right 'chise because NOBODY on this or ANY other planet thinks Kaaya is actually gonna run with this RPO

Advertisement
You "the coaches can do no wrong" morons never learn. Destroy all the players on the team to protect your beloved coach just like you did to our defensive players the last 4 years.

Rick stunk it up against a bad FSU team. Hopefully, he's much smarter and more honest about his performance than you dolts are.

Hopefully, he sits down with Kaaya and asks him to tell him honestly what he feels most comfortable and sharpest doing. Then he tailors an offense around that skill set.

This RPO **** is obviously not Kaaya's strong suit. He looks slow and tentative running it. Completely unnatural looking. He's not a guy you ask to put the ball in the RBs belly and read the DE. He doesn't seem to process that info quickly enough, and the offense is disjointed as a result.

Then, you suddenly switched to Power I where he's under center and doing something completely different. It's too much, and it's unnecessary. Get in the gun. Spread em out all over the field and do what Kaaya does best. Play pitch and catch. Get in a rhythm. And gash them with quick hitting runs when the numbers favor it.

Rick needs to honestly assess the situation and fix it. No more of this "we dialed it up, but the guys didn't execute" **** that we've been hearing around here forever.

It's his job to get the most out of guys, and he's not even coming close. So he should scrap that stupid RPO **** because Kaaya doesn't run it well, and he looks like he's paralyzed in thought out there.

MOAR I-formation is what Richt said!

Get off Tom Herman **** he lost to Navy. Regardless of Coach Richts mistakes against FSU he wouldve beat Navy easily. Since you're sticking up for somebody else's HC over our own how about go play bandwagon fan with their team.

Get off Tom Herman **** he lost to Navy. Regardless of Coach Richts mistakes against FSU he wouldve beat Navy easily. Since you're sticking up for somebody else's HC over our own how about go play bandwagon fan with their team.

With Houston?

Advertisement
we missed an XP, bottom line..continue to compete and win in this type of situations moving forward

we missed an XP, bottom line..continue to compete and win in this type of situations moving forward

Thing is......douche bags actually believe the nonsense in this sentence. Herp Derp....missed extra point. Carry on, nothing wrong here.

You guys realize Herman beat FSU in his first year at Houston right?

Advertisement
Saturday was a **** taco, and it will be the one Mulligan Richt gets as a playcaller. Attack with relentless aggression of GTFO.

Advertisement

Did you even read the OP? There was literally zero talk or comments about Herman or his loss to Navy. Essentially Franchise presented well thought out ideas of how most on the board feel that Richt needs to move forward with Kaaya for the rest of this season. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that anybody was riding Herman's ****.

Alright, why is everything Golden did wrong somehow debited to Richt? Matter of fact why is ANYTHING Golden did debited to Richt? Because we're all a bunch of mopey, jilted lovers with the sad sadz? We got burned for ten years + by three hucksters and now we're so broken inside we can't take an L without losing our collective minds.

Fan base needs to grow up. There's no disproportionate lovefest going on. Richt cost us the game. The game man. Kaaya didn't help on a play or two, but it was all on Richt. Yet I can say Saturday night was the first time he's made those mistakes and it's cost us a game. There's no reason to sit in a highchair, kicking and screaming "BUT IT FEELZ GOLDEN REAL GOLDEN MAN!" They're two separate men, with two vastly different approaches to the program. One represents the Miami of Old, penny pinching, slogan driven and wind bagging, while the other represents a modern approach to football and a financial investment to match.

I'm glad Richt tried RPOs and gave his QB the ability to think for himself, pick a poison. It failed. But down the line -- with another QB -- I hope it gets another shot because it can be very effective. I'm a bit surprised Kaaya is so bad at it (mind you, he was just decent enough against App to ***** this entire project up because it looked like he could swing it). And now Richt says he's changing it. Fine. You can self scout bro, bravo. Just pick something that gets us wins and master it, because not figuring this out ahead of time cost us a game. A big game.

Herman has nothing to do with Richt. Richt has nothing to do with Golden. They should be judged on their own merits, and while I personally think Richt needs to let his dream ship of being an OC sink off the coast of Key West and hire a real play caller, I'm not going to equate him to Golden because my heart got a boo-boo.

The only people who should be beside themselves right now, lamenting the sins of their old flame, are the people who somehow deluded themselves into believing Richt was never going to make a critical mistake (or five) that cost us a game. I'm human so I get he cost us likely the most significant game of the season, but I knew who this guy was just like we all should've. He's pretty freaking good at times. Wonderful off the field. Not special on it.

I'm mad we lost. Have no reason to defend the guy. But I don't get the fever after one freaking loss to ignore everything else we've profited, or use the board as my bib whilst I froth and rage at the betrayal of my lover. Miami was a dumpster fire a year ago. We're not anymore. I'm happy about that. If Richt flames out in two years, that'll suck. But the program can't reverse course now and cancel the IPF or start paying head coaches 2.3 million dollars again. That's the first good thing Richt did that was so unlike Golden in every regard, and somewhat like Herman: change the mindset of UM, who was getting outspent by the Tobacco Road schools.

Now he needs to do another good thing: change what isn't working and win. Or retire early.

Thing is......douche bags actually believe the nonsense in this sentence. Herp Derp....missed extra point. Carry on, nothing wrong here.

Lots to improve on from the FSU game and the O certainly under achieved, but it's not like we got blown out. A made PAT means we likely win. A no holding call on Walton's touchdown definitely means we win. No INT by Kaaya in the endzone means we win.

In my view, we are a much better team than FSU. I was expecting us to pound those fools, so I am disappointed that we lost. Having said that, I believe we are closer to being elite than most of you give us credit for.

Richt just needs to make adjustments to his play calling to 1) allow Kaaya to do what he is good at doing (less RPO as Chise indicated) and 2) mask our most lethal deficiency on O, which is our O line.

How Richt responds as an OC against UNC will tell me a lot. Let's hope he makes the right adjustments.

Outside of the fact that we lost to FSU, again, the most disappointing thing about Saturday night was the job Richt did. I couldn't believe how poor his playcalling was and I don't buy that rusty BS either. I didn't want to believe the negative talk about him from some UGA fans, but that reality slapped us all in the face on Saturday.

I'm not quitting on him yet, mainly because I have a completely unhealthy obsession with this team, but he really needs to show us all something this weekend. He needs to earn his salary this week and make the necessary adjustments to get this offense on track.

That's not entirely true. I'm not sure what the UGA fans were referring considering richt hadn't been calling plays for a decade. But yes he sucked Saturday and needs to get better. I think UGA's best years offensively were when richt was calling the plays but I could be wrong about that

Advertisement
Back