For old time sakes

Ohhh so it’s because he loved the U so much! Haha it’s easy to say all this stuff now after the fact. I bet duke and chick loved golden when they signed the LOI.

You are not a Miami fan. It’s as simple as that. Nothing complicated here.

Felipe franks gonna run over shaq next season I’m calling it right now. Don’t hate me .

Remember Shaq was so excited for the expendables lmao! Sawft little ****

Advertisement
Ohhh so it’s because he loved the U so much! Haha it’s easy to say all this stuff now after the fact. I bet duke and chick loved golden when they signed the LOI.

I know your a troll and a bad one at that. But you have a lot of time on your hands to have 1200 posts in 3 months (your trying to hard).

You are not a Miami fan. It’s as simple as that. Nothing complicated here.
Wrong I’m a fan that can’t understand why are program has fallen so hard. And honestly I bet chick and duke didn’t hate golden until after they figured out he wasn’t a good coach

Yea they probably did and I'm sure almost everyone on our roster now was excited about playing for Richt. You expect them to be psychic and know ****'s gonna go south?
Just don’t talk smack after the coach gets fired and say “I never liked that guy” or “he had me playing out of position that’s why I didn’t get drafted “ Hypocrites

Scroll and read some of the comments. Sounds like everyone hated Donofrio. Thanks god we no longer play that party cake ****

Advertisement
I called it out after the 2013 recruiting fiasco (which prompted me to join this lovely site) but Golden was a cancer and it was reeking throughout this program.

I remember breaking down the talent we had compared to everyone in the ACC, ****, **** near every team in the BIG sans OSU, and on paper, we should've been perennial ACC Title game participants, at a minimum. We should've been vying for NY6 bowls w/ our rosters, yet we were vying for MPC.com bowls.

Golden was a horrible evaluator of talent, he was a horrible game day coach, had a horrible, HORRIBLE staph underneath him, and cost his players millions upon millions. F him and his life. Clearly, his players think less of him, as well. He shouldn't be around any football program, be it collegiate or professional. He needs to be evaluating which company's version of the nugget contains more chicken. That's all he good for.

Advertisement
If you had half a brain and we’re a true fan you would know Jon and chick were both recruited by randy not Al. Jon’s freshman season was 2010 Randy’s last year.

Advertisement
Back