For old time sakes

Lol chick throwing some bombs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know the Chickillos at all but I remember seeing all 3 generations together in the lobby at the Hilton in Shreveport. It was kinda cool for me as a fan. (at least I thought it was all 3).

Advertisement
Why did he come to UM if he hated golden? And he could have left if he hated it so much wtf

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why did he come to UM if he hated golden? And he could have left if he hated it so much wtf

Comments like this are prima facie evidence that you are a newly minted troll.

Clearly have no knowledge of Miami football’s recent past other than what you’ve been reading on these boards in the last few months.

Any Miami fan would know the answer your stupid question.

His love for the U. I am going to be very civil with you in this post, the last former players you should ever question on why they came to the U is Chick and Mongo. Coming to the U practically saved Mongo's life, you uniformed piece of dog #$%%. An as for Chick he knew he was losing millions and could have transferred but stayed to finish out his 4 years as a 3G cane. Sir/Madam please be more informed next time before spouting off.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Personal attacks
Ohhh so it’s because he loved the U so much! Haha it’s easy to say all this stuff now after the fact. I bet duke and chick loved golden when they signed the LOI.

Ohhh so it’s because he loved the U so much! Haha it’s easy to say all this stuff now after the fact. I bet duke and chick loved golden when they signed the LOI.

Yea they probably did and I'm sure almost everyone on our roster now was excited about playing for Richt. You expect them to be psychic and know ****'s gonna go south?

Advertisement
Back