For Mark Little - NO Gnome

Florida State is closer to Gainesville than Coral Gables.

And the REGIONAL was fine.

It was the Super Regional pairings that sucked.

That's you ignoring the bigger picture of a national tournament and only focusing on Miami. This happened to many, many teams over the years, sometimes to the detriment of our opponent.

Advertisement
This happened to many, many teams over the years, sometimes to the detriment of our opponent.

Another point that I never disputed or even mentioned.

The committee was trash for many years and still is in some ways. The seeding of 1 to 16 will help.

But 2010 was an abortion.

Advertisement
South Carolina, 2001

44 wins, #4 RPI

Not only were they the #2 seed in their own regional, they were placed with the #4 national seed across the country.

Advertisement
They went 17-13 in the SEC and finished 5th.

But I sympathize with them. You don't.

When you have an agenda, you just ignore all logic.

You asked for an example, I gave one, without commentary.

Then you go off on some kind of personal rant.

They went 17-13 in the SEC and finished 5th.

But I sympathize with them. You don't.

When you have an agenda, you just ignore all logic.

Miami finished 4th in the ACC in 2010. But I'm guessing that conference finish won't matter the way it did for Florida in 2004.

Miami has strong RPI but finished 4th in the conference and goes 5-5 to end the season.
"WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN PLACED WITH FLORIDA!!!!"

Florida has STRONGER RPI but finished 5th in the conference.
"SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK!!"

Advertisement
Then why did you ask for examples?

Because I'm open to seeing examples and acknowledging them.

You're just an unhinged loon who wants to change the subject because your on jihad.

I mentioned 2010 Miami because this is a thread on a Miami message board.

You want to mention all the other teams because you know I'm right and want to fight instead.

It's not.

It's just within your chosen time frame and it's something that you completely ignore when you're on your jihad.

I love it. James Bowden goes on a Decade of Destruction leading to a program that doesn't make the post-season, and the big argument is the 2010 bracket.

Because I'm open to seeing examples and acknowledging them.

You're just an unhinged loon who wants to change the subject because your on jihad.

I mentioned 2010 Miami because this is a thread on a Miami message board.

You want to mention all the other teams because you know I'm right and want to fight instead.

Other teams were mentioned to point out to you that we weren't some kind of victim in 2010.

Advertisement
Thanks but my point is accurate.

You changed the subject to other teams because you don't want to concede a point.

The subject hasn't changed. The subject is postseason seeding practices before 2018. You are trying to make an excuse for Bobby Morris, while my facts prove to you that he wasn't a victim of anything except his own poor finish to the 2010 season.

Beat Boston College in the 2010 ACC Tournament and we are a national seed.

But who cares if we won that game? Who cares?

Miami finished 4th in the ACC in 2010. But I'm guessing that conference finish won't matter the way it did for Florida in 2004.

I already did the research for you.

20 ACC wins and top 10 in RPI is a national seed 90% of the time.

Somehow, Miami wasn't a national seed and was paired with the #3 national seed themselves while an in-state rival with lesser metrics was matched with a weaker national seed.

You don't want to concede so you whine about other teams.

Advertisement
Back