For every bozo who crowned Ameer Abdullah...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
After Abdullah gored El Foldo, there were plenty of dopes on here claiming he was some unstoppable force. I told you clowns that Michigan State would shut his *** down, and they held him to something like 45 yards on 24 carries. He was their only threat, and State took that threat away.

The score was close because State basically quit after they went up 27-3, and Nebraska had a couple flukey scores. But Abdullah didn't do **** because they were on him the second the took the handoff. We let him get a 7 yard head of steam before laying a finger on him. Compare the results.

Advertisement
Miami needs to be proud they held him to under 300 yards. They need to be grateful. I know Al Golden is grateful. Be grateful. Miami needs to contend for the Sun Bowl and appreciate it. They need to be grateful if they finish .500. Al Golden will be grateful. He will appreciate it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After Abdullah gored El Foldo, there were plenty of dopes on here claiming he was some unstoppable force. I told you clowns that Michigan State would shut his *** down, and they held him to something like 45 yards on 24 carries. He was their only threat, and State took that threat away.

The score was close because State basically quit after they went up 27-3, and Nebraska had a couple flukey scores. But Abdullah didn't do **** because they were on him the second the took the handoff. We let him get a 7 yard head of steam before laying a finger on him. Compare the results.

Blake you claim to be a TRUE Ole School Cane, do something AGGRESSIVE NOW!!!!

You guys still don't get it..... Dammit mane, its like trying to teach Dannyboy... You make a running team beat you passing... what don't you dumbasses understand...

We have a better back in our backfield.

Unfortunately, he only had 14 carries last night for reasons that had nothing to do with him or his playcaller.

Advertisement
He's decent enough, wouldn't crown him. Not at all surprised at him getting stuffed. But it's not all on him. MSU has a **** good D with a competent staff.

Wait a second here, Al said if you play aggressive upfield style with the dline, you'll give up 700 yards. You telling me that's not true?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back