Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
This is why so many of us never appreciated his attempts at becoming the emperor of Canes fans. Now we're paying the price because all anyone sees is a Miami Hurricanes fan murdered his neighbor.

LOL, you look at that as a bad thing? I look at it as a plus, opposing fans, home or away, will think twice before they ******* WITH THE []_ _[]!!!

LOL, you look at that as a bad thing? I look at it as a plus, opposing fans, home or away, will think twice before they ******* WITH THE []_ _[]!!!
Yep. We should adopt Bernie Madoff so they know we will steal their futures and also add Sandusky so they know if they start slippin we will rape their boys too

All this “innocent until proven guilty/you weren’t there” stuff is dumb as ****. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion about the horrible act this trash committed based on what we know. If other information comes out that changes what we know now we can change our opinion. We aren’t the **** jury we are simply folks evaluating the facts on hand. And those facts appear to make it look like this dude committed capital murder. Contrary to popular opinion it’s OK to look down upon murderers.

Advertisement
All this “innocent until proven guilty/you weren’t there” stuff is dumb as ****. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion about the horrible act this trash committed based on what we know. If other information comes out that changes what we know now we can change our opinion. We aren’t the **** jury we are simply folks evaluating the facts on hand. And those facts appear to make it look like this dude committed capital murder. Contrary to popular opinion it’s OK to look down upon murderers.
You should check out North Koreas justice system. You would like it a lot.

You should check out North Koreas justice system. You would like it a lot.
We aren’t a Justice system we are a board with opinions based on current knowledge. You would probably greatly enjoy NKs take on opinions it doesn’t like even when they’re based on the best current knowledge. I didn’t say string him up I said based on what he know he’s a piece of trash. Show me the evidence he isn’t supreme leader

We aren’t a Justice system we are a board with opinions based on current knowledge. You would probably greatly enjoy NKs take on opinions it doesn’t like even when they’re based on the best current knowledge. I didn’t say string him up I said based on what he know he’s a piece of trash. Show me the evidence he isn’t supreme leader
You literally said "innocent until proven guilty... stuff is dumb". NK justice system agrees with that take. I wouldn't enjoy NKs take on opposing opinions.

You literally said "innocent until proven guilty... stuff is dumb". NK justice system agrees with that take. I wouldn't enjoy NKs take on opposing opinions.
Breaking news, we aren’t in the jury. I was pointing out how stupid the “innocent until proven guilty” stuff is as it applies to message board opinions… because it doesn’t. I am confused. Do you think if there is a hung jury they are going to poll the early takes of the case on CiS as a tiebreaker?

Opinions on CIS based on available facts aren’t votes for guilt they are simply informed opinions. The opinion based on the most current facts are that Cobbler Fridge likely killed a man in cold blood. When the facts change opinions will too.

Advertisement
Breaking news, we aren’t in the jury. I was pointing out how stupid the “innocent until proven guilty” stuff is as it applies to message board opinions… because it doesn’t. I am confused. Do you think if there is a hung jury they are going to poll the early takes of the case on CiS as a tiebreaker?

Opinions on CIS based on available facts aren’t votes for guilt they are simply informed opinions. The opinion based on the most current facts are that Cobbler Fridge likely killed a man in cold blood. When the facts change opinions will too.
I am sure your "innocent until proven guilty is stupid" take will do a complete 180 if you ever get put on an actual jury.

I am sure your "innocent until proven guilty is stupid" take will do a complete 180 if you ever get put on an actual jury.
Of course it would. That’s what the difference is in being on a jury and posting an informed opinion on a message board. You seem to be missing the point. Are you on the jury or do you think all the posters on CIS are? Related to that question can you ever judge anyone who does something you might not like that isn’t charged or convicted? Do you have any opinions before a court of law rules on something?

This guy getting out on stand your ground loopholes does not make not a POS, but if it makes you feel better for having some beers with him at a tailgate...whatever makes you sleep at night.

I once golfed with OJ at the Miccosukee...and was a nice guy (really)...but he's still a murderer and general POS.
Nice guy because he's a complete sociopath. That 6 part series on OJ from ESPN was fantastic. What a psycho.

Advertisement
Cutler Ridge Laz threw his life away because of his ego. If you are 48 years old and still engage negativity with violence, then you have a world of hurt waiting for you.
as john wayne said, if you are going to be dumb, you better be tough.

i have no patience for someone that calls everyone "family".

he gaslight me a few times over my criticism of billy cohen.

i know dozens of people who were abandoned by their parents or worse and have become decent, hard working ordinary people.

i never liked Laz but never wished him ill will. he destroyed two families. didn't he recently have a child?

pit bulls are a problem generally not because of the dog but because of the owner. if you have to move from a city because a dog is prohibited, then you are come mierda.

Advertisement
Of course it would. That’s what the difference is in being on a jury and posting an informed opinion on a message board. You seem to be missing the point. Are you on the jury or do you think all the posters on CIS are? Related to that question can you ever judge anyone who does something you might not like that isn’t charged or convicted? Do you have any opinions before a court of law rules on something?
I am not missing the point. You called "innocent until proven guilty" stupid. I disagreed.

Advertisement
Back