Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Laz can lie. I wasn’t there, so IDK. Cops can sometimes misread clues, but as my coach used to say all the time, “The eye in the sky, don’t lie.” That camera won’t lie. If they can clearly see him hiding the weapon and spitting at dude, to initiate the fight…. then he’s gonna need more than a Hail Mary.
Yeah. It appears they def reviewed the footage before upgrading his charges. He’s done. The police reports are inadmissible I believe but that camera won’t lie if it is what the cops say it is. I imagine there iisnt some misreading there bc I doubt they’d go w. murder 2 w footage if it wasn’t bad.

Advertisement
If that guy actually DID use a taser stick on the dogs in his home ... that pretty much clarifies that he is some kind of low life trailer trash. Robbed a bank? Really? And now he takes a concealed weapon, goads a guy into taking a swing at him, and uses his concealed weapon to stab him IN THE NECK? In the neck?? Jugular / carotid ... sure sounds like grounds for 1st degree murder charges. Sounds like a legit POS.
Just for you, I’ll repost this. I’ve never had to do this. Maybe you’ll get my point. Maybe you won’t. Either way, I hope you have a wonderful day. FWIW I don’t have any social media. I don’t know the details of the story. I’ll let the police and court do their jobs. I’ll assume they will have more accurate details than Facebook, online Perry Mason’s or even CIS.

There’s never an appropriate time to be discourteous. I understand there’s a million people in here with giant soapboxes that need standing on. However, if those that feel the need to post nasty things about something and people they don’t know, maybe post nothing at all. Let the authorities due their jobs and I’m sure he’ll be punished accordingly. A man lost his life. Two families are destroyed today. It’s a terrible day for many. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. I certainly wouldn’t revel in it. I’ll just pray for all of them.

Last edited:
News outlets across leading with "Miami Hurricanes fan..." Before going in to the story of Laz stabbing someone.

…..There’s never an appropriate time to be discourteous.…..

I 100% agree with the quote above. Especially in our daily lives, following this philosophy would eliminate a lot of violence and just general unhappiness out in society.

As far as people that shouldn’t post anything about this, even if it is insensitive and discourteous, I mean it’s a message board and Laz was a huge super fan with a high profile social media presence.

So naturally people are going to comment.

It’s what we do here.

As far as the actual event, if the video is as it was described in the police report, and that remains to be seen, then Laz is cooked. And deservedly so. Nothing discourteous about that, just a firm belief that you don’t premeditate an attack on someone if you’re not in danger.

Advertisement
I 100% agree with the quote above. Especially in our daily lives, following this philosophy would eliminate a lot of violence and just general unhappiness out in society.

As far as people that shouldn’t post anything about this, even if it is insensitive and discourteous, I mean it’s a message board and Laz was a huge super fan with a high profile social media presence.

So naturally people are going to comment.

It’s what we do here.

As far as the actual event, if the video is as it was described in the police report, and that remains to be seen, then Laz is cooked. And deservedly so. Nothing discourteous about that, just a firm belief that you don’t premeditate an attack on someone if you’re not in danger.
I agree with you. If he’s guilty of killing someone, he should be punished to the full extent of the law. I don’t have to say terrible things about a guy that I don’t know and was nice to me the few times I met him. He’s innocent until he’s proven guilty by a jury of his peers. I do pray for everyone involved. It’s a sad situation that probably could have been avoided, if more mature adults had been involved.

Advertisement
I agree with you. If he’s guilty of killing someone, he should be punished to the full extent of the law. I don’t have to say terrible things about a guy that I don’t know and was nice to me the few times I met him. He’s innocent until he’s proven guilty by a jury of his peers. I do pray for everyone involved. It’s a sad situation that probably could have been avoided, if more mature adults had been involved.

I’ve met him too, as I mentioned in a prior post I wrote in a shuttle with him and his wife to the airport on an away game one time. Very pleasant and in no way discourteous, but you and I both know that there are people who are very functional and are nice 99% of the time, but are raging balls of psychosis if they get triggered.

For sure

We rescued a chihuahua mix before and he was a vicious little SOB when threatened. Difference was he couldn’t really hurt anyone when he got aggressive

Dangerous people want “dangerous” dogs and that’s a bad situation waiting to happen
Chuihuahua teeth are like little razors. They can indeed do damage. Not deadly, but ... they can rip an ankle or hand up pretty good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back