Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
Yeah I missed this part in the article that was posted, Laz is gonna need a Hail Mary if the police account is accurate.
Laz can lie. I wasn’t there, so IDK. Cops can sometimes misread clues, but as my coach used to say all the time, “The eye in the sky, don’t lie.” That camera won’t lie. If they can clearly see him hiding the weapon and spitting at dude, to initiate the fight…. then he’s gonna need more than a Hail Mary.

I owned like 6 pits ain't never had no **** incident. Dogs are like people some have bad personalities. U either get a good one or bad one and that's any breed.
For sure

We rescued a chihuahua mix before and he was a vicious little SOB when threatened. Difference was he couldn’t really hurt anyone when he got aggressive

Dangerous people want “dangerous” dogs and that’s a bad situation waiting to happen

Advertisement
They have video of him getting a knife, concealing it, leaving the safety of his property to confront and assault the victim and then stabbing him repeatedly when he throws a punch.

He’s done. Find someone else to lead your tailgates my man.
PERO BRO HE'S A CANE BRO YOU'RE JUST A HATER BRO

Y’all should really do some research before you state that Pits take a lot more training to ensure they aren’t aggressive and all of this nonsense. You’re literally making **** up.
I completely agree with this. My Chihuahua will tear your balls off if he don't like you.

Advertisement
This is what happened....the GF at trial said, Trayvon didn't mention a gun was pulled out while he was being followed...Zimmerman was on the phone with dispatcher while he was following Trayvon, and was told NOT to confront him....wait for Law enforcement to arrive.
Crazy thing, that wasn't even his gf who appeared at the trial.

Not what happened....Trayvon went to the store (7-11) and bought an Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles, and was walking home, talking to GF on phone...THAT'S when Zimmerman started following him. Trayvon told GF some guy was following him. He got within 200' of his home, when altercation started. Trayvon (with every right in the world) was on top of Zimmerman, whipping his ***...when he pulled out his gun from waist, and shot Trayvon in the chest....The town this happened in (Sanford) is Notoriously Racist....

Yeah, but that's not all. When the "news reporters" tried to characterize the "neighborhood" and the "crime", they used the downtown Sanford zip code, as if the area was loke Goldsboro or Midway. Meanwhile, where Trayvon was murdered was a couple hundred yards from the Lake Mary city line.

And there was NO CRIME PROBLEM in that area at all at the time. I know this for a fact. All of the apartments and condos in that area are gated and are safe. The Sanford police sub-station is less than a mile away by the Wal-Mart on Rinehart. My brother lived in a neighboring complex for years and I stayed with him when I was trying to sell my Cape Coral house and move back to Orlando. From his apartment, you could see the building with the 7-11 where Trayvon went, and Trayvon walked right past the complex on his way back to his father's apartment off of Oregon Avenue.

There was no serious crime in that area at that time. Nothing. There was no need for any neighborhood watch in any of those gated communities.

And let's not forget, Zimmerman was on his way OUT of his gated complex to go to Publix. He had to do a U-turn on Oregon Avenue to re-enter his own gated complex just to follow Trayvon. Some people just get WAY too much into other people's business.

Sanford has ALWAYS been racist (White Trash Rednecks are a dime a dozen there)....That's been known since forever....just like Ocoee/Winter Garden.....

Tell these Miami boys to go down to The Barn sometime (on 17-92 at 13th Street), and then they can make up their own minds about (many of) the residents of Sanford.

Advertisement
You may be missing the irony of stereotyping here.

It's not "stereotyping" to talk about the history of a particular town. Bad racial stuff has happened in Sanford and Ocoee and Groveland, as well as Tulsa, Oklahoma, and those towns (collectively) looked the other way. That's not a stereotype, that's just reality and history.

Advertisement
It was a hoax, he did have a girlfriend and it wasn't the girl at the trial. Look it up. Don't remember all the details but it was very weird.
Nahhh, that was the same girl He was on the phone with the night He got murdered, they were never BF & GF, don't know where that came from.

They have video of him getting a knife, concealing it, leaving the safety of his property to confront and assault the victim and then stabbing him repeatedly when he throws a punch.

He’s done. Find someone else to lead your tailgates my man.
He took the knife to confront the guy off his property. How is they stand your ground. The end Canesfam Twitter will go to defend their beloved tailgate buddy and Twitter friend is astounding. It is Florida so who knows he could still get off but he is trash.

Advertisement
Back