Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

It’s Florida, there’s a good chance stabbing someone in the neck is considered “self defense” here.
Well, I didn’t think about it that way… but ayeee!🤷🏾‍♂️ Somebody cue the Alonzo Mourning gif.

Advertisement
Not exactly, plenty of stories out there of pit bulls turning on responsible owners.
True, there have been cases. But both of you guys are correct. I’ve found that a lot of it has to do with the dog’s history. Some are abused as pups, are “street” pits (neglected and abandoned), products of incest and/or other improper breeding practices. At the end of the day, a dog is an animal. Descendant of a wild animal. They all, regardless of breed, can turn on a responsible owner. Pits just happen to be stronger and more powerful than most breeds. Now…. Back to Laz. The whole situation is insane and totally fucced up.

Y’all should really do some research before you state that Pits take a lot more training to ensure they aren’t aggressive and all of this nonsense. You’re literally making **** up.
Bruh, it’s amazing the amount of misinformation is still out there. We got folks talking like the dog is inherently predisposed to maim folks. One dude said he heard that a dog, not a tank… but a dog, took a .40 cal hollow point bullet to the head…. and it didn’t penetrate the skull. What In The Fucc?! The answer, is that the guy missed the shot.🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
I ran into him a few times and just chatted before games and so on. Having said that, he did this to himself. There is no doubt that was attempted murder in my mind or at least from what I’m reading anyway. Going for somebody’s neck with an edge and claiming self-defense is a tough sell.

I’m an aminal lover myself, but people have lost all sense of proportion regarding animals and their standing with respect to humans.

They are still animals, and as much as we want to anthropomorphize them, they’re not humans.

We can love them and try to take care of them, but people still come first.

Animals and people are not equal.
No they are not equal I like most animals more than people

It's kind of spooky but I think she posted that earlier in the day of the actual stabbing because remember that the dude was in the hospital for a few days before he died. Like you said, there was obvious tension prior though.

I don't know about everywhere else but these disputes in a lot of places (at least when Karens are involved) usually play out on that NextDoor app and can be quite comical to observe....when they don't end in murder.

I'm not exactly sure why the wife of the victim is being blamed. Yes, she posted on FB, but that's because she survived and her boyfriend didn't.

How have certain porsters turned this into they typical sexist/class-ist/pit-bull-ist nonsense that usually arises on this board when the conversation isn't steered in the right direction?

This wasn't a dispute over "stray animals", this was a dispute over the feeding of WILD animals. Animals that should not be encouraged to come into yards in neighborhoods. Raccoons, possums, wild birds including those horrible ducks. Those are NOT "stray animals".

I realize that some CIS posters live in urban settings, maybe in high rises, maybe in zero-lot-line homes with barely any grass. But those are animals that you do NOT want roaming in neighborhoods, they are filthy, they get into trash cans, they get into pool enclosures, and they do significant damage. I can show you stories about idiots in Central Florida feeding bears and alligators, which ends up causing all sorts of problems. Just because they lived in Lehigh Acres doesn't mean that feeding wild animals is acceptable in a neighborhood.

These kinds of confrontations go on all the time without people being killed. Until such time as the Lee County Sheriff's Office announces that a gun or a knife was recovered from beside the victim, I am not going to put any stock into "self defense" as an excuse.

Who the **** knows how it all went down.

Guy probably didn't give a **** about whatever Laz had going on. Wife was probably in his ear about it, telling him to do something about it. Guys, at least in my experience, wouldn't give a shot about all that stuff she posted. Outside of a dog getting tazed.

@SayWhat Which is why i posted what i posted earlier.

She sent him on this dummy mission.

Now she making post about say hi to grandma in heaven for me....and will be s*ckin off some other riff raff in under a year..dude life is gone, laz is washed and the ducks an racoons still gonna be on the block

Crazy how the confrontation was about Laz feeding stray dogs. Dude was always posting them on his twitter. Not sure why so many poke fun at the guy he seems like a kind man. People are real close to the edge in todays world.
Kind man who stabs another dude in the neck?

Advertisement
It's kind of spooky but I think she posted that earlier in the day of the actual stabbing because remember that the dude was in the hospital for a few days before he died. Like you said, there was obvious tension prior though.

I don't know about everywhere else but these disputes in a lot of places (at least when Karens are involved) usually play out on that NextDoor app and can be quite comical to observe....when they don't end in murder.
This is way more spooky the day b4 he killed a guy what he retweeted.

Bruh, it’s amazing the amount of misinformation is still out there. We got folks talking like the dog is inherently predisposed to maim folks. One dude said he heard that a dog, not a tank… but a dog, took a .40 cal hollow point bullet to the head…. and it didn’t penetrate the skull. What In The Fucc?! The answer, is that the guy missed the shot.🤣😂🤣
I owned like 6 pits ain't never had no **** incident. Dogs are like people some have bad personalities. U either get a good one or bad one and that's any breed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One dude said he heard that a dog, not a tank… but a dog, took a .40 cal hollow point bullet to the head…. and it didn’t penetrate the skull. What In The Fucc?! The answer, is that the guy missed the shot.🤣😂🤣

LOL, I didn't say it, the actual shooter said it Himself, read the description at the bottom of the video:

Advertisement
LOL, I didn't say it, the actual shooter said it Himself, read the description at the bottom of the video:

And I didn't see this before, but listen to pit owner at the end of the video. First of all, He was cussing at the pit to come here...uhhhh, the pit is dying from gunshot wounds dumb ***. Secondly, the pit's owner says he got the pit for his 7 Y/O daugther...really? what happened to playing with Barbie Dolls? And don't get me started on the pit's owner telling the shooter the pit wouldn't have bit him. Like this is the type of logic that you're dealing with from most pit owners, and frankly, y'all got me ******* e d up LOL.

@SayWhat Which is why i posted what i posted earlier.

She sent him on this dummy mission.

Now she making post about say hi to grandma in heaven for me....and will be s*ckin off some other riff raff in under a year..dude life is gone, laz is washed and the ducks an racoons still gonna be on the block

Not if Laz can't feed them any longer.

Advertisement
Back