For all you guys who can't get over

Advertisement
Jobe got abused but I never give stock with dbs at all star games, when u put a front 7 full of 5 stars with Saban coaching he will and probably should shine. Hoping he doesnt but the cards are in his favor at the moment.

The kid is a safety at Bama. Bama lost a lot in the secondary.

He's going to start ASAP. The only good corner they have is another SFLA kid. Deandre Baker.

LMAO they have their whole championship starting secondary coming back, you think they going to tell them to sit for a freshman? LMAO not forget to mention poole and gibbs two five star corners on the bench come on now

Advertisement
LMAO they have their whole championship starting secondary coming back, you think they going to tell them to sit for a freshman? LMAO not forget to mention poole and gibbs two five star corners on the bench come on now
Gibbs was in the doghouse and seems to have some type of substance abuse problem going on. Don't think they're relying on him. Poole wasn't a 5 star. TC is definitely more talented than him right now. Corner is definitely a weakness for them.

right. Listen, im not blown away by Jobe, but Tyson Campbell to me looked good from what i've seen. he didnt troll us. time to move on. i dont wish him to fail
Campbell is a baller period and a miss. He may be the best dB in south Florida.

From what I’ve seen on film I like Hall’s and frierson’s better than jobe and surtains too. Surtain just has elite size and excellent cover skills but he’s not more physical than Hall or frierson.

It's nice seeing Mark Pope score on PS2. The rest, still makes me feel bad they also committed to other schools.

Advertisement
Gibbs was in the doghouse and seems to have some type of substance abuse problem going on. Don't think they're relying on him. Poole wasn't a 5 star. TC is definitely more talented than him right now. Corner is definitely a weakness for them.

Could have sworn poole was a 5star still regardless hes been on the team longer, and they still return their whole secondary they are not sitting any of those guys for Campbell it is far a weakness for them

It could have a been a disaster signing all of that DB talent in 1 recruiting class. It would have caused a log jam loading up on one position. It's probably a blessing to get separation between the classes with signing a solid DB class in 19' we could avoid that.

FWIW, I think both Campbell and Surtain could very well end being safeties if not in college, in the NFL baring major injuries. It's extremely difficult to play CB with the height these guys possess. The position requires you to be quicker than being fast. IMO

Advertisement
It could have a been a disaster signing all of that DB talent in 1 recruiting class. It would have caused a log jam loading up on one position. It's probably a blessing to get separation between the classes with signing a solid DB class in 19' we could avoid that.

FWIW, I think both Campbell and Surtain could very well end being safeties if not in college, in the NFL baring major injuries. It's extremely difficult to play CB with the height these guys possess. The position requires you to be quicker than being fast. IMO

Absolutely not. With the prevalence of 3, 4, and even 5 WR sets these days you needs lots of DBs that can cover. Plus these guys are naturals for special teams. If you look at what other teams sign, it's not unusual at all to bring in 5 or 6 DBs in a class.

While we're bringing in a very good group of DBs in the '18 class, it would have been nice to add one of the elite guys.

Advertisement
Back