For all you guys who can't get over

Advertisement
We need to close better. Been 3 years now Rumph has lost corners on signing day. That is what ticks me off.

That and our mind boggling recruiting decisions on defense. Offering people late, cooling on guys only to try and get them in the end, not meeting the need at a position. Just dumb moves in general.

Watching the link won't make us "get over" RumF losing 3 of the 4 AH kids.. Pick & choose a few clips if it helps you feel better.. but kids can't choose any program they want by being average.. Elite recruits create elite programs.
Rumph aint lose them. Miami lost them. They went to teams they felt was better and based off last year nobody can say they are wrong.

Agree all around.

And that plus-sized DE from Alabama we offered late in the process end up choosing UF. How long has Mullen been there?

All the defensive coaches need to step it up on the recruiting trail. Clear under-performance.

We need to close better. Been 3 years now Rumph has lost corners on signing day. That is what ticks me off.

That and our mind boggling recruiting decisions on defense. Offering people late, cooling on guys only to try and get them in the end, not meeting the need at a position. Just dumb moves in general.

Advertisement
Agree all around.

And that plus-sized DE from Alabama we offered late in the process end up choosing UF. How long has Mullen been there?

All the defensive coaches need to step it up on the recruiting trail. Clear under-performance.

Yeah; not feeling the Rumph defense. The fact that Mel Tucker out recruited him for someone he’s know forever is disheartening.

When Tyson said Rumph wouldn’t play a role in his decision, I knew we was screwed. The whole defensive side gotta step it up, period, on recruiting. No issues on the offensive side of the ball, but def, fa sho, gotta step up,

Watching the link won't make us "get over" RumF losing 3 of the 4 AH kids.. Pick & choose a few clips if it helps you feel better.. but kids can't choose any program they want by being average.. Elite recruits create elite programs.

you can't lose what you never had to begin with. None of those kids ever committed to us, and CBs weren't seriously interested.

Advertisement
The more I watch Hightower the more I love his game. So smooth and a good route runner for a taller receiver and long arms. His first clip where he just pushed the DB back on the snap was great. Pope is electric and a playmaker but is very weak right now. Mallory has tremendous upside as well, he's a receiver in a tight end frame, he'll be scary once he puts weight on.
Hightower was nasty out there.

Advertisement
im not going to hate on kids for not coming here because they didnt troll us or plays games.

Y'all gotta stop trying to downplay talent of each guy we miss on. They're studs regardless. We still need to move on.

Advertisement
Y'all gotta stop trying to downplay talent of each guy we miss on. They're studs regardless. We still need to move on.

right. Listen, im not blown away by Jobe, but Tyson Campbell to me looked good from what i've seen. he didnt troll us. time to move on. i dont wish him to fail

Ehhh; I saw Jobe get abused regularly w pads on....I wasn’t losing sleep over him. TC was the only one I really cared about, but it is what it is. Once he finds that Mel Tucker scheme hurts him, he’ll regret his decision. So Fla kids will learn sooner or later that u can be just as, if not more successful just staying home

Not to mention the backlog of DBs they have on that team

Ehhh; I saw Jobe get abused regularly w pads on....I wasn’t losing sleep over him. TC was the only one I really cared about, but it is what it is. Once he finds that Mel Tucker scheme hurts him, he’ll regret his decision. So Fla kids will learn sooner or later that u can be just as, if not more successful just staying home
Jobe got abused but I never give stock with dbs at all star games, when u put a front 7 full of 5 stars with Saban coaching he will and probably should shine. Hoping he doesnt but the cards are in his favor at the moment.

Advertisement
Back