FOR ALL THE NEW PEOPLE READ THIS THREAD AND LEARN.

Advertisement
JamesJacksoff,

It's a ghey tradition that coincided with the downfall of the football program. Leave that shyts on Greasy where it belongs. Someone comes into this den of bushwhackers quivering over a Sun Belt team, and they're going to be hazed as a facquit.

Ok on this website we have a tradition where we start a

"We Roll" thread before the game. It goes like this.

Random person starts a new thread titled like

"I HAD A REALLY BAD DREAM LAST NIGHT"

About us struggling to win this game someone tell me "WE ROLL" everyone after that places random pictures of people objects animals etc "rolling" down a hill down a slide down a wall etc etc followed be the phrase "WE ROLL"

IT'S OUR VERSION OF THE IBIS CANES CHEER U KNOW WHERE HE GOES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

C

A

N

E

S

CANES!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE SCARED OF LOSING FOREAL
IT OUR WAY OF HAVING FUN.......... SO JOIN OUR TRADITION NEW PEOPLE.

Good thought, though this is the format and one should give credit to [MENTION=2553]RaisingCane[/MENTION].

I'm a little worried about our chances against VT...

[MENTION=2553]RaisingCane[/MENTION] gave up that bit years ago.

About us struggling to win this game someone tell me "WE ROLL" everyone after that places random pictures of people objects animals etc "rolling" down a hill down a slide down a wall etc etc followed be the phrase "WE ROLL"

C

A

N

E

S

CANES!!!!!!!!!!

Good thought, though this is the format and one should give credit to [MENTION=2553]RaisingCane[/MENTION].

He was smart enough to know that it had run its course.

JamesJacksoff,

It's a ghey tradition that coincided with the downfall of the football program. Leave that shyts on Greasy where it belongs. Someone comes into this den of bushwhackers quivering over a Sun Belt team, and they're going to be hazed as a facquit.

Dude if it's ghey to you cool but some people enjoy it. Let them have fun. Don't participate in the thread then you show your non support. Others will support it.

Btw syuck it bro. You have way to much time on your hands get a job LOL.

Advertisement

C

A

N

E

S

CANES!!!!!!!!!!

He was smart enough to know that it had run its course.

Alright there, bottle nose.

I've been an insider on this board for 15+ years. I've never heard this stupid "WE ROLL" tradition bull****.

Troll much?

What do you mean "new people"?

kirk-lazarus-tropic-thunder.jpg

Advertisement
[video=youtube;iOWRPsbH5f8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOWRPsbH5f8[/video]

Great form tackle @:05

honestly the problem is all the new idiots on here make it harder to tell whose being real and whose being sarcastic. Hard to read with the righy tone of some peoples posts

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would also add that it's usually a good idea to start the official "Roll" thread on Friday or even Saturday morning - closer to gameday.

I agree but clearly he wanted to be the person to start the thread so he jumped the gun a few days ...........lol not that big a deal
I started the last two weeks as well both on Friday.... And I thought today was Thursday since my class was cancelled

Either way gave people another two days to show ignorance on the board or an early week look at some posters being ********

Advertisement
Back