FOR ALL THE NEW PEOPLE READ THIS THREAD AND LEARN.

Ok on this website we have a tradition where we start a

"We Roll" thread before the game. It goes like this.

Random person starts a new thread titled like

"I HAD A REALLY BAD DREAM LAST NIGHT"

About us struggling to win this game someone tell me "WE ROLL" everyone after that places random pictures of people objects animals etc "rolling" down a hill down a slide down a wall etc etc followed be the phrase "WE ROLL"

IT'S OUR VERSION OF THE IBIS CANES CHEER U KNOW WHERE HE GOES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

C

A

N

E

S

CANES!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE SCARED OF LOSING FOREAL
IT OUR WAY OF HAVING FUN.......... SO JOIN OUR TRADITION NEW PEOPLE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nicely done. Problem arises with 1. Not knowing 2. People starting new threads with their individual version of the same thing. App St - why do we need 15 threads to discuss the week ahead?

Nicely done. Problem arises with 1. Not knowing 2. People starting new threads with their individual version of the same thing. App St - why do we need 15 threads to discuss the week ahead?

Thank you. Everyone gets the "we roll" thing, but as you said...we don't need 87 threads about app. And some of the humor is lost when people are legitimately saying that we'll lose or they're scared. And Wednesday might be a bit early.

H-here I go..

roll.jpg

Advertisement

Thank you. Everyone gets the "we roll" thing, but as you said...we don't need 87 threads about app. And some of the humor is lost when people are legitimately saying that we'll lose or they're scared. And Wednesday might be a bit early.

Honestly I don't think everyone does .

I would also add that it's usually a good idea to start the official "Roll" thread on Friday or even Saturday morning - closer to gameday.

Advertisement

Honestly I don't think everyone does .

Really? I feel like anyone on here since last week should get it, but I guess it's possible somebody does't.

Advertisement
Ok on this website we have a tradition where we start a

"We Roll" thread before the game. It goes like this.

Random person starts a new thread titled like

"I HAD A REALLY BAD DREAM LAST NIGHT"

About us struggling to win this game someone tell me "WE ROLL" everyone after that places random pictures of people objects animals etc "rolling" down a hill down a slide down a wall etc etc followed be the phrase "WE ROLL"

IT'S OUR VERSION OF THE IBIS CANES CHEER U KNOW WHERE HE GOES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

C

A

N

E

S

CANES!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE SCARED OF LOSING FOREAL
IT OUR WAY OF HAVING FUN.......... SO JOIN OUR TRADITION NEW PEOPLE.

Good thought, though this is the format and one should give credit to [MENTION=2553]RaisingCane[/MENTION].

I'm a little worried about our chances against VT...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back