For all of you from Miami non-Phins fans...

Fightinibis

Junior
be ashamed of yourselves. As a life long Canes and Phins fans from Miami, my pro team today (and their bad *** head coach) dropped their nuts finally and decided to get ****ed off about something. Sure, it was the Bengals, but I bet Flores had some damage on his mind...😜

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know. Hope we give them a good game at home...

it was just great seeing them make the turquoise a little angry again 4 once
Yeah, they're going to have to bring for the rest of the season, because after KC, we got Pats, @Raiders, then @ Buufalow. Gotta win the division games for the wild card.

Yeah, they're going to have to bring for the rest of the season, because after KC, we got Pats, @Raiders, then @ Buufalow. Gotta win the division games for the wild card.
That’s why they are picking the Ravens 2 games back in the win column as almost equal favs to make the playoffs. Phins make it, they definitely earned it..

be ashamed of yourselves. As a life long Canes and Phins fans from Miami, my pro team today (and their bad *** head coach) dropped their nuts finally and decided to get ****ed off about something. Sure, it was the Bengals, but I bet Flores had some damage on his mind...😜
Chest pumping against bengals is sad its like fans trolling Duke for celebrating last year win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
and the thought of another first round wild card playoff loss sucks
Well, they should have played Fitzmagic until the charm wore off..though Tua is getting valuable burn. All positives in my mind. Schedule is what it is...they get the end of this and make the playoffs, all a positive after running a glorified scout team last year.

Advertisement
I’d say Chan Gailey started slow. As soon as he put Tua in shotgun with tempo, Tua shined. Go figure
Handful of things working against them on offense right now. Tua's figuring out how to manage much smaller windows in the NFL. Thought it'd be an issue and turns out it is for now. He's accurate and seemingly focused, so hopeful he'll work through it. His anticipation still needs to improve. He's not throwing many guys open right now.

Now, with all that, it doesn't help his OC is minimally creative. It further doesn't help the offense needs an infusion of talent and speed. The windows will at least be reasonably larger when we get a few guys who can separate. Overall, nothing to be upset about. I think they're ahead of schedule. The 3 rookie OL provide some level of excitement, I think. Sucked to see Flowers go down.

Root for Houston to lose. We need those two picks (R1, R2) to be as high as possible. Going to be an incredibly important draft.

Not sure why some folks (miserable mopes?) here are determined to crap on the Phins when absolutely no one expected them to be in the playoff race or fighting for a division title. Sure, there is still work to do and development must continue, but nothing wrong with taking a moment to appreciate their play and the direction the team seems to be going in. Sadly, same can be said for our Canes. Enjoy it gentlemen! If y'all don't like this, we can always go back to being like the Jets or the semenhoes.

Fins up! 🐬

GO CANES!!! :neonu:

Let’s keep it all the way 💯..the only reason to be a phins fan is those **** *** classic alternative unis..and Tua. If you were a dolphins fan prior to the unis and this year especially..u were a pretty miserable sports fan. Me personally, I only have allegiances with 3 teams, The U, LeBron and the Yankees. Don’t question me on that..but I must admit to being a hometown bandwagon..all that said , Go Phins 🐬 😂

Advertisement
Back