canedotcom
Sophomore
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2012
- Messages
- 1,807
WV and VT are rough.
OSU were ****holes too.
Okie were coolest IMHO
OSU were ****holes too.
Okie were coolest IMHO
also, the video wasnt bad at all. not disrespectful, racist, or ignorant.What were they saying in the 4th quarter though?
to this day, ATM were the nicest fans ive ever run into.WV and VT are rough.
OSU were ****holes too.
Okie were coolest IMHO
But aren’t we the red-headed stepchild for everyone’s grievances. When the Canes are good attract everything that every school is p*ssed off about, and an easy target bc of our brand. But what are we gonna do about?? What did we do when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, did we give up? No, Did the Canes teams of the past give up when they changed to rules for behavior on the field, No, they created new more outrageous behaviors. So, soak it up Boys, they hate us again and it’s glorious. Everyone has been looking, asking,”are the Canes back?”Well, based on the increased hate and vitriol over the last 18monthes, pretty sure everyone else thinks we are.![]()
Oh the horror. You must have never attended a game at the OB back in the day if that upsets you…that the Clemp$on fans were so “nice and accommodating”, miss me with that bullshyte.
I’ll just leave this here.
**** CLEMP$ON, Dabo, their nasty *** fans, and their *** *** mascot too!
![]()
Shawn Tyler Sr. on Reels
www.facebook.com
Put 60-100k people into a tightly packed environment with alcohol and emotions, you’re bound to hear/see some ****.Every team has *** hole fans
I tell my non-Miami fan friends contemplating a trip to Miami to support their teams that they shouldn't do that.we have some sh$tty awful fans as well.. I've witness plenty leaving the rock and seeing elderly couples getting verbally killed...
Maybe the Arch Manning jersey wasn't the best choice.I got worse from UT fans at Neyland with a wife and child in UT gear.
Honestly they were very subdued walking into the stadium. That’s when I knew they had no chance. And then very quiet when they left. Lots of muttering comments to themselves, but really no fight in them. They are broken.
Dunno... I was still in the stadium lolWhat were they saying in the 4th quarter though?
I was at the Wake Forest game and I’m going to the UNC game on Halloween.
Every fan reading this that goes to an away game.
We own every stadium ……..RIP to college football, ESPN and Disney.
This is fear
We got a bunch of millennials on these boards and brand new Canes fans.
This is pure validation envy and y'all can’t tell everybody is afraid of our team?
Y’all are novices it’s obvious
Y’all don’t even know the team you support is villainized across this country and we love it.
I love seeing their faces and some of them will say it….” Please don’t blow us out and show us the mercy rule “
Dabo and his fans were playing to not get blown out.
What the **** are y'all watching?
#6 Loading![]()
Camera man gotta stop moving and focus on that skirt walking up the stairs…that the Clemp$on fans were so “nice and accommodating”, miss me with that bullshyte.
I’ll just leave this here.
**** CLEMP$ON, Dabo, their nasty *** fans, and their *** *** mascot too!
![]()
Shawn Tyler Sr. on Reels
www.facebook.com