For All Of Those Saying…

Honestly, I quit going to anything Clemson related after 2005. I went to a 3 game baseball series when the Canes came to town, and 1/2 their fans were chanting racial slurs the whole time. When I finally had enough, I went to ask two cops to do something and as I approached the cops, they too were chanting racial slurs. I left midway through game 2 and never returned.
 
Man look,while those comments are dumb and vile, we're Miami. That type of stuff has been said for 40 years(especially when Miami is rolling).

With all that said, Clemson fans and anyone else that talks crap about Miami can go bite a t..u..rd
 
While I generally don’t care to bother opposing team fans at home games (unless they’re acting like pricks), a lot of Miami fans are absolute ****heads to fans wearing opposing colors. I saw people shouting at a couple wearing Central Michigan t shirts last home game. I mean, Jesus they know they’re going to get killed, they probably just want to support their alma mater.

Every team has *** hole fans
 
But aren’t we the red-headed stepchild for everyone’s grievances. When the Canes are good attract everything that every school is p*ssed off about, and an easy target bc of our brand. But what are we gonna do about?? What did we do when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, did we give up? No, Did the Canes teams of the past give up when they changed to rules for behavior on the field, No, they created new more outrageous behaviors. So, soak it up Boys, they hate us again and it’s glorious. Everyone has been looking, asking,”are the Canes back?”Well, based on the increased hate and vitriol over the last 18monthes, pretty sure everyone else thinks we are.🙌🏽
Animal House Drinking GIF
 
They were nice af dude. No one said a word to us and Miami fans were talking crazy ****.
 
Many were nice. Many were not. That "Welcome to Clemson" nonsense they put on is bull****. So...**** those guys. I hope they are stuck with Phake Dabo forever.
 
we have some sh$tty awful fans as well.. I've witness plenty leaving the rock and seeing elderly couples getting verbally killed...
 
we have some sh$tty awful fans as well.. I've witness plenty leaving the rock and seeing elderly couples getting verbally killed...
I tell my non-Miami fan friends contemplating a trip to Miami to support their teams that they shouldn't do that.
 
Speaking of idiotic fans....

I'm glad there's no video of me doing my best Degeneration X "suck it" move to Clemson fans immediately after we stopped Klubnik in double overtime in 2023!
 
Honestly they were very subdued walking into the stadium. That’s when I knew they had no chance. And then very quiet when they left. Lots of muttering comments to themselves, but really no fight in them. They are broken.

I was at the Wake Forest game and I’m going to the UNC game on Halloween.
Every fan reading this that goes to an away game.

We own every stadium ……..RIP to college football, ESPN and Disney.
This is fear🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We got a bunch of millennials on these boards and brand new Canes fans.
This is pure validation envy and y'all can’t tell everybody is afraid of our team?
Y’all are novices it’s obvious 🤣🤣🤣

Y’all don’t even know the team you support is villainized across this country and we love it.

I love seeing their faces and some of them will say it….” Please don’t blow us out and show us the mercy rule “

Dabo and his fans were playing to not get blown out.


What the **** are y'all watching? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#6 Loading 😉👊🏾💪🏾🙌🏾🟠🟢
 
Back
Top