Footballville nation

Advertisement
IIRC, He showed a picture of a gun on Twitter to a guy that was threatening Him about some HS girl. I think the dude was 25 Y/O or some $h!t like that. Assuming the gun was real and legally owned, good for Sam.
Yeah I knew a bit of the story and he explained it. I still don't think that warrents a suspension... BUT I won't even debate that. The problem was UM knew about this for like 5 months and didn't even inform him that he'll be suspended until he saw he wasn't in the gameplan, on game day lol

Could only make it about 3 mins. Kid is delusional and takes zero responsibility. Richt thought he was repping the bloods? Decent revisionist history there. Clearly didnt want him wearing a red headband because osu was the school we were competing with for his commitment
I believe him. Richt an old dude that was coming in from Georgia...There are Bloods in Georgia. There arent any in South Florida so he likely was out of touch. Bruce was rough around the edges lauderdale kid....and 100% agree with him as Stacey Coley was the same in high school. They automatically likely took him for being some gang member because no one else wheres bandana's.

Golden assembled some talent, but the deployment offensively and particularly defensively..ugh. He fit perfectly with a program late to the party offensively, and watching his and brother-in-laws defense was good for a weekly anxiety attack.

Advertisement
Lol talk about a Florida Boy going to a Christian University. This is the same school that caught national headlines for equipping some trained faculty with guns.

And here's this awesome picture lol. TBH, just glad the dude is happy and is in a good spot.

1617743152547.png

I worked in the sports compliance dept at UM when Sam was there. He acted up a whole bunch, including in class. He was just immature at the time, very much so. That is on him tho.

I believe him. Richt an old dude that was coming in from Georgia...There are Bloods in Georgia. There arent any in South Florida so he likely was out of touch. Bruce was rough around the edges lauderdale kid....and 100% agree with him as Stacey Coley was the same in high school. They automatically likely took him for being some gang member because no one else wheres bandana's.

That's what I thought, I know Valdosta has a lotta Bloods.

Very interesting stuff. Perhaps I'm off base here but I feel like the quality of their interviews are 100% dependent on the guests they bring on.

The fact that they have built a following for these must speak to how hard they're willing to hustle behind the scenes.... because if I'm being honest there's often zero flow to their interviews/conversations and the questions they ask don't exactly remind anyone of the late Larry King.
they have relationships with these people. like Sam said. he Met them when he was 11 playing youth football. but yes some guests do make for better interviews. that part of it is true

Advertisement
Could only make it about 3 mins. Kid is delusional and takes zero responsibility. Richt thought he was repping the bloods? Decent revisionist history there. Clearly didnt want him wearing a red headband because osu was the school we were competing with for his commitment
if you made it past 3 mins you would hear where he took responsibility. its very easy for 2 people to have different interpretations of the same event when there is no communication

if you made it past 3 mins you would hear where he took responsibility. its very easy for 2 people to have different interpretations of the same event when there is no communication
This football ville guys use to film my youth football 11u team games.

Now alot of my kids will be div 1 prospects and he already has the relationship from being there from when they were young. He also is a cool guy..that pretty much acts how he does on the interviews.

Now alot of my kids will be div 1 prospects and he already has the relationship from being there from when they were young. He also is a cool guy..that pretty much acts how he does on the interviews.

My only issue with Footballville is that his logo looks like they are wearing Ohio State uniforms. Other than that, Im a big fan of his

Advertisement

Yeah I like them. Those are my guys

Snake oil salesman.... following a coach with no personality... now we got a local guy pulling guns on receivers

Quite the The U part 3 movie when LeBatard and Corbin need a buck...

Advertisement

Ahmmon sounds like he's in a good space mentally. Looks like he's getting to the bag too.

Edit: Ahmmon said his brother talked to Diaz and was on his way to The U but the NCAA stepped in and said u can't transfer to a school u took an official visit to.

Last edited:

Ahmmon sounds like he's in a good space mentally. Looks like he's getting to the bag too.

Edit: Ahmmon said his brother talked to Diaz and was on his way to The U but the NCAA stepped in and said u can't transfer to a school u took an official visit to.

Just when you thought you've seen it all...that's about as dumb as a rule as HS teams being prohibited from playing in College stadiums.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back