Footballville nation

Ahmmon sounds like he's in a good space mentally. Looks like he's getting to the bag too.

Edit: Ahmmon said his brother talked to Diaz and was on his way to The U but the NCAA stepped in and said u can't transfer to a school u took an official visit to.

Top notch interview and you see his viewpoint of Kayaa. He knows

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, that part did not make sense to me either.

Aren't portal rules different now compared to when MAR was trying to transfer?

Anyway, good interview. Wish the interviewer would give AR an oppty to talk about his business - anyone know how he's doing with it? He's he an agent?

There is no rule about transferring to a school you took an OV to. Tyrique Stevenson had no issues transferring here.
Yeah makes no sense. Maybe just trying to give some love for his bro who ended up at UCF. I think both transferred after COVID as well so it should be the "freebie" transfer and both were 2019 recruits and both are from the area so they are coming "home". Also doubt Auburn tried to block us yet UGA just let stevenson slide...

Yeah makes no sense. Maybe just trying to give some love for his bro who ended up at UCF. I think both transferred after COVID as well so it should be the "freebie" transfer and both were 2019 recruits and both are from the area so they are coming "home". Also doubt Auburn tried to block us yet UGA just let stevenson slide...
No harm, no foul.

Advertisement
Aren't portal rules different now compared to when MAR was trying to transfer?

Anyway, good interview. Wish the interviewer would give AR an oppty to talk about his business - anyone know how he's doing with it? He's he an agent?
You may be right as to portal rules being different now. But under either version I've never understood it to and don't believe it completely prohibits a player from transferring to a school simply because in HS the player took an official visit to that school. (maybe some NCAA rules whiz poster will shed some light on this).

Richards actually did talk a little bit about his business toward the end of the interview. To me he was very cautious not to say anything that could be considered an NCAA violation for agents/ marketers, I didn't consider him to be crossing any lines with what he said.

And yes, I thought it was a good interview as well.

Stevenson was an EE so technically 3 school years. That's why he was able to transfer to Miami.
That's not the way it works. He has only used two years of eligibility. Otherwise he could have entered the draft already. This upcoming season will be his third.

Here's the rules regarding transfers. I don't see anything about not being able to transfer to a school you took an official to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With the NIL in place Caneville might wanna think about getting a sponsorship for the kids since he’s using their likeness in his merchandise.

Advertisement
Back