Footballville nation

Advertisement
Golden was never transparent with kids.
Two-faced fvck.

I haven't listened to the entire interview, but during the first part of the interview Bruce actually was talking about Mark Richt. Bruce seemed to like Golden. Said it was during Richt's tenure where he felt as if things weren't always made clear.

One of the realist interviews I’ve seen with Sam Bruce. Shout out to these fellas for putting it together.
Could only make it about 3 mins. Kid is delusional and takes zero responsibility. Richt thought he was repping the bloods? Decent revisionist history there. Clearly didnt want him wearing a red headband because osu was the school we were competing with for his commitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
that interview is most of an hour long. Are there highlights? Cliff notes?
53vg1l.jpg

kind of makes me sad. its a heavy weight for a man to go through life always wondering what could have been.
That's what impresses me the most about the interview. In the interview, Sam admits and accepts that maturity in life was not there coming out of high school. He believes his experience was something he had to go through to get to where he is in life. It's just sad that someone wasn't there to mentor him in his transition to and in college. He may have not been receptive to it at that time.

We can't change the past. All we can do is learn from it and become better people moving forward. Always moving forward.

Advertisement
IDK and don't care which players liked Golden, doesn't matter.

Golden turned fans against fans...the players against the fans (and vice versa)...created friction in the locker room between the vets and the younger players...coaches arguing with coaches...showed absolutely no ability to bring His teams together...Golden was the most toxic coach in UM history.

Last edited:
One thing was... He got suspended from the famu game for something that happened that february while he was still in hs. None of the UM coaches told him anything until that week of the game. He first arrived to UM in July so from the summer up until then, he thought everything was good.

IIRC, He showed a picture of a gun on Twitter to a guy that was threatening Him about some HS girl. I think the dude was 25 Y/O or some $h!t like that. Assuming the gun was real and legally owned, good for Sam.

Advertisement
probably would've been a great player if he didn't run routes like he was playing dance dance revolution

I saw Sam at Sly a few months ago running crisp *** routes. I think he's trying to get into the CFL

I'm not gonna lie, and I'll probably get hate for this, but Sam's career might've gone better at Ohio State. Urban Meyer would've swept all that off the field **** under the rug, that offense would've gotten him the ball in the open field like Curtis Samuel/Percy Harvin & he probably would've been a reasonably high draft pick.

He probably would've been a menace to society off the field & gotten into all kinds of criminal activities like so many UF/OSU players though.

Advertisement
Back