Footballville nation

Advertisement
Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

Advertisement
that interview is most of an hour long. Are there highlights? Cliff notes?
One thing was... He got suspended from the famu game for something that happened that february while he was still in hs. None of the UM coaches told him anything until that week of the game. He first arrived to UM in July so from the summer up until then, he thought everything was good.

that interview is most of an hour long. Are there highlights? Cliff notes?
There's alot of good insight tho. Also talked about how all the recruits felt after Clemson dogged walked us and Golden getting fired the next day. He questioned if he should still come here and ended up staying committed because he didn't want to leave his family and that he loved his city so it would have felt like disrespect to the city if he went and balled out for an out of town team.

Advertisement
Great interview with Sam Bruce!!! Takes a lot of guts to put himself out there and admit his mistakes to benefit others. He seems so mature now. Has taken responsibility for his behavior and learned so much about life. Not bitter only humble. I'm very happy for the young man. Sometimes life takes us down different paths. Happy to see him on the right path!!!

One thing was... He got suspended from the famu game for something that happened that february while he was still in hs. None of the UM coaches told him anything until that week of the game. He first arrived to UM in July so from the summer up until then, he thought everything was good.
Yup. It was almost like we took him just to take him. Absolutely no transparency with his situation and what was expected from him. Of course that’s only one side of the story coming from Bruce. But I’m sure this happens a lot with kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very interesting stuff. Perhaps I'm off base here but I feel like the quality of their interviews are 100% dependent on the guests they bring on.

The fact that they have built a following for these must speak to how hard they're willing to hustle behind the scenes.... because if I'm being honest there's often zero flow to their interviews/conversations and the questions they ask don't exactly remind anyone of the late Larry King.

Golden was never transparent with kids.
Two-faced fvck.
I'd actually love to hear your insight on that guy, I mean, I'm sure you can spill the beans now that's were what 5 6 years out?
Seemed to get a couple top end kids (seems like the kids that were staying here regardless because of family things) and the rest of the class was straight puke.

Advertisement
Back