Football Still Runs Through the State of Florida

exactly Plantation is....FORT LAUDERDALE
I’d wager a majority of the players form Plantation went to Heritage and that’s nowhere near Fort Lauderdale. I don’t know if there’s any kids who went to Plantation or South Plantation who are playing in the NFL.

Advertisement
View attachment 208502
Georgia a large state, but still punching above its weight class compared to FL, TX and CA. It's impressive.

Just imagine what FL's numbers would be if it had the coaching and infrastructure (AND PAY) like GA and TX do.

FL's gotta be the only state with 3 schools with multiple national championships right?
For the most part, the kids here produce at the next 2 levels.
Yeah, pretty sure the thought process is: Why spend money to be the best if we're already there?

I’d wager a majority of the players form Plantation went to Heritage and that’s nowhere near Fort Lauderdale. I don’t know if there’s any kids who went to Plantation or South Plantation who are playing in the NFL.
BUT... a large percentage of the players at Heritage are probably from Ft Lauderdale

Advertisement
To me thats all south florida. If I can get to your school in 20-30 minute drive its all local..

Last edited:
Chris Lammons, Josh Robinson, Jeremy Cash, Ryan Shazier, Brandon McGee were all from Plantation High. Alex Collins went to South.

Advertisement
View attachment 208502
Georgia a large state, but still punching above its weight class compared to FL, TX and CA. It's impressive.

Just imagine what FL's numbers would be if it had the coaching and infrastructure (AND PAY) like GA and TX do.

FL's gotta be the only state with 3 schools with multiple national championships right?
For the most part, the kids here produce at the next 2 levels.

Florida's population is choc full of your grand ma and great grandparents brah....PER CAPITA has NOTHING to do with us as its heavily skewed. Its not a true representation for our state if your counting population. Also with the heavily populaion hispanic contingency that dont even know what the sport is...atleast in california mexicans play the sport.

Advertisement
Florida's population is choc full of your grand ma and great grandparents brah....PER CAPITA has NOTHING to do with us as its heavily skewed. Its not a true representation for our state if your counting population. Also with the heavily populaion hispanic contingency that dont even know what the sport is...atleast in california mexicans play the sport.
Truth

Spot on.

And they put Plantation strictly for Heritage, which does what IMG does just on a more local level. A number of those can be from Dade.

And does that also mean Fort Lauderdale is just St. Thomas, Dillard, and Cardinal Gibbons?

Very selective list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back