Follow-up to a story I mentioned in my long post

SMH at Barry for putting all those kids names in this article. He could have written it without that . some of them are still playing.
Going scorched -earth against MAnny, Blake etc is one thing. Humiliating the kids by basically calling them JAGS in a newspaper article is pretty low in my book...
I mean it's Barry...

Advertisement
Well this article is just depressing.

Blake James is a simp. He was not person enough for the job he had. Manny had zero clout as a head coach after 2019 to veto any demand Blake made, and yet he did and Blake backed off like a b*tch.
So for the past 3 years this football team has been lead by a fool for a coach and a simp-b*tch for an AD

I wonder why UM did not win more games? Weird, huh

Advertisement
God bless Dan Lambert.

And to anyone still thinking Manny 'deserves' another year, hopefully you read that article and see what a spineless POS he is. He had the opportunity to have an extremely qualified person helping him but he chose to the splash hire of Ed Reed, knowing ER20 had other commitments. He's hired his unqualified friends and turned this program into "nepotism U". Get this guy as far away from the program as possible. He's not a victim. He's part of the virus !

SMH at Barry for putting all those kids names in this article. He could have written it without that . some of them are still playing.
Going scorched -earth against MAnny, Blake etc is one thing. Humiliating the kids by basically calling them JAGS in a newspaper article is pretty low in my book...

Yes, plus it shows no analytical skill whatsoever. All he has to do is go through our roster over the past few years and pick out the names with the fewest starts and/or appearances. Any moron can do that.

He doesn't cite any specific recruiting oversights (kid was too big/small to play the position, there was an overlooked injury, etc.).

Any dope on CIS can go back and rip our prior recruits who never panned out. Requires no insight whatsoever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well this article is just depressing.

Blake James is a simp. He was not person enough for the job he had. Manny had zero clout as a head coach after 2019 to veto any demand Blake made, and yet he did and Blake backed off like a b*tch.
So for the past 3 years this football team has been lead by a fool for a coach and a simp-b*tch for an AD

I wonder why UM did not win more games? Weird, huh

YES.

WHO IN GOD'S NAME GIVES A 6-7 FIRST-YEAR COACH VETO POWER OVER ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT HIRES?

You know the answer. Say it with me.

BETA BLAKE.

**** yeah it is. A lot of quotes in that story, and Barry, whatever you think of him, is a big name in sports reporting down here. Old guard tried to get cute and leak some stuff to help their portion. New guard just one-upped them big time.

Epstein is not ready for the kraken to be unleashed.

Advertisement
Díaz is delusional at this point. He evidently has a huge ego. He and his people pushing all this “Manny is on the cusp of being back” probably think it’ll work.

When u “think” u’re the smartest guy in the room, this is what happens. Diaz has used every scape goat:

2019 (Richt’s Offensive Staff)
2020 (Enos)
2021 (Blake Baker)
2022 (If I had a guess: Blake James, distractions)

Only an a-hole would promote himself the DC after he fired the guy who HE hired to run his flawed defense, thinking he could fix it. Lol. It’s worst today than yesterday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back