Foley felt the need to publicly endorse Muschump:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they keep the guy. Chip Kelly is going to be available soon enough, and I sure don't want to see that guy roaming the U*** sidelines.

Advertisement
Hes not going anywhere until they get some games in next year. If they start off poorly he will be fired early in the season. If they start strong but end up with 7 or 8 wins he will be fired at the end of the season, 9 wins he may save his job and 10+ he gets another year guaranteed.

I believe this is true. Remember he did go to a BCS game last year (it was BS). The injuries are difficult to overcome up there but that offense is utter dog ****. He has next year to fix things or kiss that baby goodbye.

The very fact that Foley made his statements is testament to the overwhelming demand from Boosters that Muschamp be replaced.

Foley just addressed their demands: by putting Muschamp on the burner, and indicating he's listening and will soon bust a move if Muschamp can't pull this out.

They will probably lose at least 3 maybe 4 more games.....they have Georgia, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, and FSU left. Muschamp is gone. Book it.

They managed 150 total yards against Missouri. Why any offensive player would want to go there is beyond me.

I stated in pre-season I thought they would lose 5 games (and was put on blast by many Gators and some Hurricane fans). Looking at their remaining schedule, I may have to change that to 6 losses or possibly even 7 if the team completely unravels.

I think Muschamp survives one more year. He throws is OC under the bus at the end of the season.

His and UF's problem is they still will have no quarterback.

Muschamp survives this year because of all the injuries and they still haven't lost to a bad team. I think in Muschamp's time there he has not lost to an unranked team yet (although technically we were unranked at the time we beat them). Not saying that is acceptable for a good team or in the eyes of the gates, but he has yet to have the full meltdown game to a bad team. If he does not have that this year or next year, he will be allowed to finish his contract. If the gate lose to a bad team in the middle of a bad season, full meltdown will be on and he will be out by the end of next year.

Advertisement
In fairness to Muschamp, they have had a god awful series of injuries.

OTOH, he is a gator, so I don't care if they burn him at the stake.

Charlie strong is a no brainer there, wonder if ignorance will stop it from happening

Advertisement
So someone felt the need to search back through a year's worth of posts simply to tell someone to "guzzle ***"?

Trashiest fan base in America. With Hulkacaniac as our poster boy.

So someone felt the need to search back through a year's worth of posts simply to tell someone to "guzzle ***"?

Trashiest fan base in America. With Hulkacaniac as our poster boy.

Welcome to the party pal.

@fbrumormill: Ron Zook had a better SEC record at Florida after 2.5 seasons than does Will Muschamp
http://t.co/SNicbN8YBW

Speaking of Florida, this was the week Ron Zook was fired in year three. Zook’s record was 20-13 overall and 14-7 in the SEC. Muschamp’s record is 22-11 overall and 13-8 in the SEC. Let that simmer for a minute…

OK, I've let it simmer. And, I still don't understand what this has to do with Miami football. I guess it could be a recruiting board topic.

Anyway, reported. Mods, please move/delete.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back