Folden will try to say HE made changes to Staff

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
When in actuality, Carroll, Franklin and Barrow jumped ship because Folden is running a CESSPOOL organization.

"Joe, I made some staff changes. The new coaches are working their tails off."

Advertisement
well he could say it but he will look like a complete idiot if he does

He has proven over and over that he does not mind looking like a complete fool. Remember, this is the guy that said the WIND is the reason why UM lost to South Carolina in the bowl game.

Here's one after a loss in 2015:

"Joe, we lost some quality coaches to the NFL. It is hard to win when that happens. But we are going to keep working our tails off."

He has proven over and over that he does not mind looking like a complete fool. Remember, this is the guy that said the WIND is the reason why UM lost to South Carolina in the bowl game.

"Joe, we lost some quality coaches to the NFL. It is hard to win when that happens. But we are going to keep working our tails off."

It was so weird how the wind worked completely against UM, but completely FOR USC.

Did he really say that or is that a rumor? Some1 please pm the link

Advertisement

He said it.......

Well I dont give a s**t who made the changes. We upgraded our WR coach and are replacing an underperforming DL coach. Still stuck with the key stooges but still happy to see it.

When in actuality, Carroll, Franklin and Barrow jumped ship because Folden is running a CESSPOOL organization.

"Joe, I made some staff changes. The new coaches are working their tails off."

So leaving for the NFL is jumping ship? Your argument would make more sense if they had left for lateral moves. Dont let your hate cloud your judgement.

Advertisement
Well I dont give a s**t who made the changes. We upgraded our WR coach and are replacing an underperforming DL coach. Still stuck with the key stooges but still happy to see it.

How is Beard an Upgrade? WTF has he done on the collegiate level?

Just the opposite.

Golden didn't want to make changes to his staff. And if he was going to be forced to makes a few token changes at the behest of the administration, he wanted it to be guys leaving on their own so it didn't look like he was bending to fan pressure to do something. Just wait until this fall when Miami sucks *** again. He'll make it sound like Carroll and Franklin are surefire first ballot coaching hall of famers to excuse the losing. Just wait on it.

The entire staff minus Hurlie and Ice know they are on borrowed time.

Hurlie, Ice and Beard will be the foundation for the next guy. Nobody else will survive the transition.

He won't say that at all. When the losses come, it'll be about getting everyone on the same page, etc.

Someone said Beard is an upgrade? His resume includes WR coach in high school and no experience at this level. He may be a great coach one day, but saying anything more than that is blind optimism.

Advertisement
Al will spin it that they lost great coaches to the NFL and are big shoes to fill. Anything he can use as an excuse he will.

He said it. Fvck a link. use google.

He said it.......

Can I have a link to it? Not that I don't believe you but I just wanna hear? Its kinda those you gotta see (or hear it) to believe it.

Advertisement

He said it.......

Can I have a link to it? Not that I don't believe you but I just wanna hear? Its kinda those you gotta see (or hear it) to believe it.

Oh he said it.
But he also blamed having to play night prime time games on national TV as well.
Wrap your brain around that one.

How is Beard an Upgrade? WTF has he done on the collegiate level?

I too am wondering why the Bears and Seahawks didn't just go ahead and hire Beard, Kareem, and Hurley
Stupid NFL franchises I guess

Al is simply rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. No fool would come and coach for the captain of a sinking ship

Advertisement
Back