Fly the Banner, Luke

Advertisement
name the last program to fire a coach 21 games in. The team didn’t win the year before he was hired. He didn’t inherit a ten win team. If you truly think this would have happened as fast to a Leach, Stoops or any other high profile coach, you’re nuts. He came from a good program and was considered a winner. He sucks lmao BUT this is crazy. He had one true recruiting class. Southern boys don’t have patience... when the coach is black. Hate Luke, but he’s 💯
I think what you're missing is that guys get less time than they used to. Maybe Willie is the first, but you'll start to see guys getting canned earlier as fans and boosters have less and less patience. CIS has known he was a mistake for at least a year, why do you think fsu couldn't see that? Why is racism the only conclusion?

Bottom line: even racists don't throw away that much money unless they really think they have to.

5a19cdcc140000af4250f337.jpg

Tulsi can get it.
On another note.
Odds on Luke never sending another one of his players to FSU?
Odds on any black player or coach not playing coaching or taking any money from FSU?
Just another way for Luke to get exposure and bag money. Stop feeding the troll.
Bob stoops or any FSU staff member comes down to liberty city optimist and Luke will be all open arms and directing were to drop the bag.

Advertisement
I think what you're missing is that guys get less time than they used to. Maybe Willie is the first, but you'll start to see guys getting canned earlier as fans and boosters have less and less patience. CIS has known he was a mistake for at least a year, why do you think fsu couldn't see that? Why is racism the only conclusion?

Bottom line: even racists don't throw away that much money unless they really think they have to.

I’m as white as snow and it’s beyond obvious to me, that he didn’t have the support of the boosters and administration from jump. He inherited a dumpster fire. He sucked for sure. Please name for me ONE SEASONED WHITE COACH that’s been fired this fast from a major university. I’ll wait

Advertisement
Back