Fly the Banner, Luke

bacane

Junior
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A racist blaming racism!!! While I don’t like FSU or their stupid wu...wuwuwu chant, let me remind Luke that
We fired Golden in the middle of the season and that was not racist to him
I believe UF also fired McTooth in the middle of the season and that was not racist to him either
but FSU fires Taggart in the middle of the season and that is racist to him
Luke you are one ignorant racist jerk....

A racist blaming racism!!! While I don’t like FSU or their stupid wu...wuwuwu chant, let me remind Luke that
I believe UF also fired McTooth in the middle of the season and that was not racist to him either
He’ll argue that those other coaches got much more time than Willie did.

Advertisement
T Boning this race debate thread with some politics.

Dem Candidate Tulsi releasing a workout video. Some booty shots would have helped me in choosing to get behind her not. Really upset that she left that out. But I bet she has a nice *** and them thighs looking juicy. **** back too.

He’s not complaining about Taggart getting fired mid season. He’s upset that he was given less than two years.

T Boning this race debate thread with some politics.

Dem Candidate Tulsi releasing a workout video. Some booty shots would have helped me in choosing to get behind her not. Really upset that she left that out. But I bet she has a nice *** and them thighs looking juicy. **** back too.

What’s the deal with that cruela daville hair?

Advertisement
Back