Flowers Selected to All-Rookie Team by Gil Brandt

Advertisement
A logical progression for a multiple time "Al Golden ME Team-er". One day we're gonna find out that me actually stood for "most excellent". Ol Alfredo was always messing around with verbiage!

Agree on DP.

The two best players Golden got, Flowers and Duke, were complete gifts. Neither one were ever going to be anything but Canes. Glad Flowers landed in good organization. It is sad for Duke to be on Browns -- he needs to get out of there first chance.

No offense, but I watched every Giant game this year and Flowers got routinely beat.

He'll be great one day but he was very mediocre this year.

Advertisement
No offense, but I watched every Giant game this year and Flowers got routinely beat.

Flowers played hurt most of the season. The kid was practically dragging a leg most games yet few of the talking-heads bothered to mention that fact. Thing is there was NO ONE behind him in the rotation ...so he was put on the field at a thin position.

Another "me" guy. Can anyone imagine how bad our teams would have been without Duke, Flowers, Perryman, Dorsett, Feliciano, etc.?

He had a bum ankle all year. Not bad for a guy with one leg trying to stop a speed rusher. Next year he will tear it up.

Advertisement

yea luckily for him he goes up against a talented line. He'll be a top 10 tackle one day

Advertisement
Back