Flowers gone

Problem2

All-American
Premium
The exodus continues

Regarded as one of the best offensive tackles in college football, Ereck Flowers also made his mind up and will forgo his final season in Coral Gables. It was a decision that he thought long about, but figured that this was the right time.

“I have done everything that I can in college as a football player and now it’s time to take that next step,” said Flowers, who had emerged over the past year as one of the top prospects for the Hurricanes. “I believe this is the best for my family and myself.”

The 6-6, 330-pounder, who rarely speaks to the media, expressed his feelings to SouthFloridaHighSchoolSports.com, which had promoted him since the early days of his high school career, projecting him as a player who could very well be lining up on Sundays since his 12th grade season.

“I am very excited about this next challenge in my life and career,” he explained. “They had told me I had a second round grade, but I will really look to raise that bar over the next few months

http://sfhs.cbslocal.com/2014/12/29/ums-flowers-to-declare-for-2015-nfl-draft/

Advertisement
No idea what he was even thinking about. If we had a competent staff that presented at least a chance to do something next year...then maybe.

But to come back to the worst coaching staff in America as opposed to getting drafted high and getting paid? Not even a decision IMO.

Advertisement
Anybody who can get paid should go. If Deon Bush would've been healthy last year he would be gone too.

Advertisement
might as well. its not like he will be in a major bowl game next year. good luck.

Smart Move. I Would've Declared earlier

Congrats to the young man. Go get paid to take L's at least if its gotta be that way. He's gonna be good tho

Advertisement
It's a throwing league and tackles are at a premium. Probably moves to first round if he has really good work outs. His only downside is he tends to lose focus sometimes, but he is long and athletic enough and he certainly likes to maul.

Advertisement
“I have done everything that I can in college as a football player and now it’s time to take that next step,” said Flowers

I long for the days when this line would have meant a NC or two when said by a Canes player

Advertisement
Back