Flowe to the portal

He only played in 21% of the defensive snaps at oregon. His size and athleticism is what people want on top of his potential. Y’all complain on game days about how slow the defense looks but keep crying about slow undersize LBs. Do y’all really want to upgrade the talent and athleticism on this team?
Once again, you're walking around my point. There are proven LBs in the portal who have numbers that Flowe hopes to have. The LB from Ok State, Oklahoma, and Indiana. They are upgrades in every aspect and have proven to be to get the job done.

What has Flowe proven? What does his body of work say? You can't be objective cuz all you see is he's faster than Flagg. This is bigger than Flagg.

Advertisement
Once again, you're walking around my point. There are proven LBs in the portal who have numbers that Flowe hopes to have. The LB from Ok State, Oklahoma, and Indiana. They are upgrades in every aspect and have proven to be to get the job done.

What has Flowe proven? What does his body of work say? You can't be objective cuz all you see is he's faster than Flagg. This is bigger than Flagg.
You can get flowe and one of those guys why don’t some of y’all get that? Y’all act like it’s an either or situation. And I didn’t walk around the point I literally told you why some want him and it’s hard to have production when you aren’t playing

You can get flowe and one of those guys why don’t some of y’all get that? Y’all act like it’s an either or situation. And I didn’t walk around the point I literally told you why some want him and it’s hard to have production when you aren’t playing
Exactly bring in two backers then

Flowe shouldn't be a priority based on his production and lack of availability.

He should be a fall back option in the event you cannot bring in proven players. Not the most sought after player this place makes him becuz of their fascination with him

Flowe shouldn't be a priority based on his production and lack of availability.

He should be a fall back option in the event you cannot bring in proven players. Not the most sought after player this place makes him becuz of their fascination with him
It’s not just this board smh. Tell that to the staff who is going after him. Tell that to the 20-25 schools that reached out to him since he hit the portal

Advertisement
Bro what’s this thread about? His coaches said he was the most athletic guy on their Defense...their announcers even repeated it and it’s on tape. We have Charlie Strong as our LB coach. Did he all of the sudden forget how to coaches good LBers? Even Flagg improved under him. How about we give Coach Strong a really good athlete and let him do his thing?

No one is saying he's a proven asset. I see him similar to pre miami Jaelan Phillips. High upside but could very well never play a down for us.

Take him as long as he's a high character locker room guy. Mario should know whether that's the case.

The point he’s making is constantly ****ting on the same player that actually has solid production. Is Flagg the only LB that has played over the last two years? We’ve had MULTIPLE LBs hit the portal that either couldn’t see the field or just didn’t produce. This obsession with one player is weak as ****

Advertisement
No one is saying he's a proven asset. I see him similar to pre miami Jaelan Phillips. High upside but could very well never play a down for us.

Take him as long as he's a high character locker room guy. Mario should know whether that's the case.
Nahhhhh fam dudes in here talkin like he is an All American

The point he’s making is constantly ****ting on the same player that actually has solid production. Is Flagg the only LB that has played over the last two years? We’ve had MULTIPLE LBs hit the portal that either couldn’t see the field or just didn’t produce. This obsession with one player is weak as ****
It's pretty consistent, I can't remember a year where it wasn't 1 or 2 players that didn't get the same treatment. Will be interesting to see who takes DJ Ivey place with Flagg for the upcoming year.

It isn’t one player. People have shîtted on ivey for years. Tvd has been getting it a lot this year. James get shîtted on just as much as anybody. Lb is one of the weakest units on this team so of course he gets picked on because he plays the most snaps at LB

Advertisement
Are people really trying to say Flowe isn't good enough to play here? Like have you seen our linebacking core?
Did I say that? Can you read?

I said ppl are gassing him up like he is an automatic sure All-American. Killin Flagg while doin so even tho, he doesn’t even have the production Flagg does (who everyone hates). You want to bring him aboard cool but stop the hype

Advertisement
Did I say that? Can you read?

I said ppl are gassing him up like he is an automatic sure All-American. Killin Flagg while doin so even tho, he doesn’t even have the production Flagg does (who everyone hates). You want to bring him aboard cool but stop the hype
You are really comparing Flowe to Flagg? They aren't even on the same planet lol. Flowe has battled injuries during his time at Oregon, but still has been productive when he is in. He also looks the part. He would be a SIGNIFICANT upgrade at LB

You are really comparing Flowe to Flagg? They aren't even on the same planet lol. Flowe has battled injuries during his time at Oregon, but still has been productive when he is in. He also looks the part. He would be a SIGNIFICANT upgrade at LB
Productive where? This is the schit I'm talking about. Lol. It is amazing

Productive where? This is the schit I'm talking about. Lol. It is amazing
You realize he has missed basically his entire freshman and sophomore year due to injury. He started off this season very hot, with 10 tackles against Georgia alone. Put on the tape, and you will see Flowe flying around everywhere. Your BF Corey Flagg wouldn't even make second team at Oregon lol.

It isn’t one player. People have shîtted on ivey for years. Tvd has been getting it a lot this year. James get shîtted on just as much as anybody. Lb is one of the weakest units on this team so of course he gets picked on because he plays the most snaps at LB

Ain’t no comparison to the Flagg hate, so you can stop the BS. LB may be the weakest unit but what other LB gets mentioned as much or equal to Flagg? And ask yourself WHY he gets the most snaps. Caleb Johnson “looked” physical but he was juked multiple times. Ran a receiver down and STILL missed the tackle. Potential additions can be talked about without constantly ****ting on players. Especially somebody who improved and could provide solid depth and help with culture.

Advertisement
Back