Flowe to the portal

Advertisement
I just don’t get why we would turn him away if he wants to be here. He has the size we don’t have and plays with intensity which we really only have in James Williams. This team needs a shot in the arm for competition and give me alphas like that. Doesn’t mean we can’t also sign some other veteran LBs.

Advertisement
He’s currently not even healthy! I don’t know why dudes still want Miami to sign this young man. 3 years in and he’s NEVER been completely healthy to play a full season. Enough with the slurping 😂!

I think u’re mistaken. He missed one game this season. He’s actually healthy this yr:

While injuries ended Flowe’s first two seasons in Eugene quickly, he stayed healthy throughout the 2022 campaign. However, Flowe still struggled to get onto the field with Dan Lanning as his head coach, playing 21.8% of all defensive snaps for Oregon. Whether it was a bad fit in the scheme or that his foot injury from 2021 delayed his development, it became clear this past season that Flowe was not playing with the same tenacity we saw in his lone game against Fresno State in 2021, when he racked up 14 tackles and a forced fumble.

Despite his recent struggles, Flowe will undoubtedly be viewed as one of the highest-profile players in the transfer portal and he will likely have a long list of potential suitors.

-Yahoo! News

Advertisement
Do i think Flowe is some super stud 1st round LB? No, but he is a big athletic body at LB that can bring some physicality to that group.

Ladson was starting to get going with TVD until TVD's injury.

3 straight games:

MTSU-6 catches 65 yards
UNC-8 catches 59 yards
VT-5 catches 58 yards 1 TD

then TVD injury

Advertisement
So that’s what we’re going to do? Look at that ONE situation and use that as evidence
It’s more than one. It happens at other schools too.Wilson did nothing at asu but was fsu best wr this season. Jameson williams couldn’t get on the field at osu but goes to bama and is the best wr in cfb. And I brought up Phillips because he was a former 5 star that had injury issues and even retired but fans was going crazy about getting him

Advertisement
He had no qb wtf is wrong with y’all? We literally had no passing game at all when tvd got hurt. Nobody was having production
He was averaging 3 catches a game with TVD and creating 0 separation he caught a few slants and CIS moved him into the draft as usual. He is a mid tier backup at best. He can't win contested matchups. He was a net 0 addition to the team.

All the comments from Oregon fans about Flowe make me not want him. We already have enough brain-dead defenders who prioritize big hits over identifying plays and wrapping up.
i dont see the appeal to signing him at this point. he was often injured and didnt really show out when healthy (id prolly say that had to do w the injuries which likely took a lot away from him). we already have a RB who cant walk to class without tearing something and took a chance on a bust from clemson (didnt play horribly and was better here imo, but wasnt exactly the five star WR or even rambo productive)

I think u’re mistaken. He missed one game this season. He’s actually healthy this yr:

While injuries ended Flowe’s first two seasons in Eugene quickly, he stayed healthy throughout the 2022 campaign. However, Flowe still struggled to get onto the field with Dan Lanning as his head coach, playing 21.8% of all defensive snaps for Oregon. Whether it was a bad fit in the scheme or that his foot injury from 2021 delayed his development, it became clear this past season that Flowe was not playing with the same tenacity we saw in his lone game against Fresno State in 2021, when he racked up 14 tackles and a forced fumble.

Despite his recent struggles, Flowe will undoubtedly be viewed as one of the highest-profile players in the transfer portal and he will likely have a long list of potential suitors.

-Yahoo! News
lol you mentioned health post mario on this board. get ready.

He was averaging 3 catches a game with TVD and creating 0 separation he caught a few slants and CIS moved him into the draft as usual. He is a mid tier backup at best. He can't win contested matchups. He was a net 0 addition to the team.
I never said he was great. I said he was starting to be SOLID before tvd got hurt and the numbers back that up

Advertisement
Back