Florida's offense (Edit: Cook not happy)

I think Dalvin Cook and Ermon Lane really see an opportunity to start as a freshman at Florida....

the worse they look on offense, they say that the scheme isnt the issue it's the players. so they feel they are the missing piece to get Florida's offense back clicking.

Advertisement
I think Dalvin Cook and Ermon Lane really see an opportunity to start as a freshman at Florida....

the worse they look on offense, they say that the scheme isnt the issue it's the players. so they feel they are the missing piece to get Florida's offense back clicking.

That is a way to look at it, but you would hope that one or both are smarter than that, if your team is not built to pass, why would a receiver be so interested in becoming a downfield blocker?

I know y'all hate it as do I but...

If I'm an elite skill guy I'd be looking hard at FSU. I hate Famous Jameis and his retarded as name but he's legit, they are rolling people offensively. UF's offense blows and Miami will have some uncertainty next year at the QB position. They can go to FSU and play with a Heisman caliber QB right away. **** sucks but if we're being honest...

Go play with him for 1 year - if you're good enough, polished enough, and sharp enough to pick up the playbook and then beat out their upperclassmen WRs? Pretty poor decision making if that's your call, unless you're big on whoever Jacob Coker and Sean McGuire are.

UF fans also worried about losing Lane.

They, UF fans, can't say enough bad things about that offense.

Of course the rumors they're reading, I'm assuming started by FSU fans, are saying Lane could flip to FSU.

Always had a weird outta tha woodwerks feeling Lane would end up at FSU. Nothing really to back that up, he just seems like a kid that would pick them.

The "I don't really like FSU but I'm too good to go where everyone else in Miami goes so I need to do something different to show everyone I'm special" vibe that MT6 had?

Well to be fair I thought that over a year ago when everyone was certain it was Bama/Miami. I have never trusted a word that has come out of his mouth so I never really had a reason to change my opinion. Just watching all these interviews and situations over the years, he immediately gave off the vibe of one of these guys that picks FSU for whatever reason.

If I'm an elite skill guy I'd be looking hard at FSU. I hate Famous Jameis and his retarded as name but he's legit, they are rolling people offensively. UF's offense blows and Miami will have some uncertainty next year at the QB position. They can go to FSU and play with a Heisman caliber QB right away. **** sucks but if we're being honest...

Hey man, only butthurtness would enable us to deny what FSU is doing. They recruit well and are the hot name right now.

Could you imagine this place if we went on the road and beat FSU by 140 points like they just did to Clemson?

Thing is the majority of recruits go somewhere for a million reasons, many times least of all, on field performance. Lane struck me as one of those guys (like Matthew Thomas always did) that will jump on the bandwagon. Their early interviews were eerily similar. They are also both completely full of **** when they talk now.

Not saying it will happen, or even if they are an option. It just always struck me that way. It's why I think we still have a shot though too, because of on field performance.

Go play with him for 1 year - if you're good enough, polished enough, and sharp enough to pick up the playbook and then beat out their upperclassmen WRs? Pretty poor decision making if that's your call, unless you're big on whoever Jacob Coker and Sean McGuire are.

Well I've always thought Jimbo was a corch, but after Winston leaves that will have been 3 straight QB's he will have had selected in the 1st round. Everyone close to their program said Coker was just as good and a possible 1st rounder but that Winston had #1 overall pick ability...we thought it was all hype, I know I did, but it's playing out that way it looks like.

So chances are they'll still have another stud QB throwing to them and they're competing for a title their first year on campus. Believe me, I ******* hate it. And I don't want to come off like an FSU fluffer but I'm just being real about it. **** sucks brah.

Advertisement
im still not sold on winston, its not a FSU biased, just that hasnt jumped out at me yet, he still hasnt really played a good defense, and a lot of his WR and TE have been making some really good plays for him, JMO

247 has something up on the miami site quoting cook saying miami is coming hard. do they keep rerunning the same story every month? of course we are coming after him hard. they arent going to stop until he signs on the dotted line.

247 has something up on the miami site quoting cook saying miami is coming hard. do they keep rerunning the same story every month? of course we are coming after him hard. they arent going to stop until he signs on the dotted line.

I read it and wont spew the same **** about it for the 1,000th time but he is saying Um is coming after him the hardest, he doesnt mind playing with Yearby and UFs offense sucks....... tell me the last time you read him say that.

Advertisement

Well I've always thought Jimbo was a corch, but after Winston leaves that will have been 3 straight QB's he will have had selected in the 1st round. Everyone close to their program said Coker was just as good and a possible 1st rounder but that Winston had #1 overall pick ability...we thought it was all hype, I know I did, but it's playing out that way it looks like.

So chances are they'll still have another stud QB throwing to them and they're competing for a title their first year on campus. Believe me, I ****ing hate it. And I don't want to come off like an FSU fluffer but I'm just being real about it. **** sucks brah.

Those fa.ggots hype all their players as 1st round picks before they play a game. They were finally right with Jemima. Now you're going to believe them on everyone else? LULZ.

im still not sold on winston, its not a FSU biased, just that hasnt jumped out at me yet, he still hasnt really played a good defense, and a lot of his WR and TE have been making some really good plays for him, JMO

lol.... his receives have made the plays but he does a very good job of putting the ball where it needs to be.

I dont like him but he's legit though.

So chances are they'll still have another stud QB throwing to them and they're competing for a title their first year on campus. Believe me, I ****ing hate it. And I don't want to come off like an FSU fluffer but I'm just being real about it. **** sucks brah.

Those fa.ggots hype all their players as 1st round picks before they play a game. They were finally right with Jemima. Now you're going to believe them on everyone else? LULZ.

Jacob Coker looked good when he came in for Winston, i'm not sure which game it was. He's about the same size as Winston but is more athletic, if he stays, he'd be a Senior when his opportunity comes b/c Jameis leaving after next year.

Jimbo said the comp was close between him and Winston, i guess we'll see eventually.

Advertisement
Back