Florida's DB coach leaves for NFL

Clip from BJ Hendo's Instagram

D9eJrMh.gif

Advertisement
[TWEET]827932136107757568[/TWEET]
[TWEET]827932003412480001[/TWEET]
if Chad Wilson does get hired by UF, the jig indeed will be up...SKY High

It would be a great thing.

He would be less impactful on the AH kids.

Put a pro Cane in his place.

Hope they dont hire cristobal.. Then again there is no way cristobal would never leave after he just got hired for another jo....

Advertisement
I'm actually glad Rumph snapped on Hendo for the USA national game situation...

He clearly is a spoiled little brat who hasn't been parented properly, Rumph did what any Father would do if your son was throwin a hissy fit for not having things go his way...

He basically quit because he wasn't going to be starting, he found out that he wasn't going to be handed something so he took his ball & wanted to go home, like a big ****** baby... Lol

My pops would go upside my head if I pulled some immature **** like that, you don't cry you compete Son...

So, I'm glad that little ****** got two-timed by that trash *** Gaytors staff, that's what he gets...

And if Chad Wilson takes that job then that would be perfect for him, because he's a piece of **** turncoat Benedict Arnold Gaytor ***ghet anyway who would be the exact kind scumbag they need up in Gaynesville. He's a ****** clown & he's always bashing Miami behind the scenes but tries to act like he doesn't hate on us on the low.

Advertisement
Could be trouble for us. Apparently he has a lot of ties down here and Luke is one of them.

Their strategy seems to be to get an ace recruiter(s) who doesnt have that much experience but can get elite talent.

Last edited:
Could be trouble for us. Apparently he has a lot of ties down here and Luke is one of them.

Their strategy seems to be to get an ace recruiter(s) who doesnt have that much experience but can get elite talent.

And who is going to put them in place to make plays?

Randy? Bell?

Not so sure they are up for the task...

Advertisement
I'm actually glad Rumph snapped on Hendo for the USA national game situation...

He clearly is a spoiled little brat who hasn't been parented properly, Rumph did what any Father would do if your son was throwin a hissy fit for not having things go his way...

He basically quit because he wasn't going to be starting, he found out that he wasn't going to be handed something so he took his ball & wanted to go home, like a big ****** baby... Lol

My pops would go upside my head if I pulled some immature **** like that, you don't cry you compete Son...

So, I'm glad that little ****** got two-timed by that trash *** Gaytors staff, that's what he gets...

And if Chad Wilson takes that job then that would be perfect for him, because he's a piece of **** turncoat Benedict Arnold Gaytor ***ghet anyway who would be the exact kind scumbag they need up in Gaynesville. He's a ****** clown & he's always bashing Miami behind the scenes but tries to act like he doesn't hate on us on the low.

keep spitting this truth

[TWEET]827955709023129600[/TWEET]

smh at him subtweeting like that. guess he's not a true dog.

Can somebody summarize these tweets? Or does somebody have a screenshot. I'd be interested in seeing or reading what they said.

Corey Bell? He must have nudes of Shannons wife or something. Radio has been obsessed with him since his days here. Not impressed by this hire which IMO is good for us.

Advertisement
He or the gates staff wouldn't reveal he was leaving, which we know he knew, before NSD. He wouldn't ***** the staff, but he wouldn't have a problem promising kids how great he can make them. It's ncaa life man. You know those kids disappointed and feel phucked, but what can they do.

[TWEET]827955709023129600[/TWEET]

smh at him subtweeting like that. guess he's not a true dog.

Can somebody summarize these tweets? Or does somebody have a screenshot. I'd be interested in seeing or reading what they said.

I must know, too!!! What did Hendo tweet??????

Bandy tweeted "smh" and "I tried to tell them" and deleted it, too.

Advertisement
Back