Florida

what are they talking about?

TIFWIW but apparently what turned Henderson back to UF was that pay for play rumor. When the rumor came out Miami coaches called a bunch of UF commits asking them to reconsider because of possible NCAA sanctions. So now that the rumor is proven to be bunk it kinda makes them look bad and untruthful. I know Miami didn't start the rumor but perception is reality a lot of times.

Sounds like our luck

Advertisement
Do we know for a fact UM coaches, with Richt's blessing in particular, started making those calls? I have a very hard time believing that was the deciding factor, a message board rumor.

Still cant believe they came down here and took 4/5 of our top DB targets

We prolly gonna fall for the same thing next season....All I hear is we don't need to leave sfla blah blah blah....then keep geeting stuck in the cakes every time.

skibby is a slackjawed ******, but that whole UF-slipping-cash-video thing had nothing to do with this.

If they get these 2 kids, they've signed 11 DB's between 2016 and 2017... that's Crazy, especially when you consider a team typically carry around 15 or so on the team. Only 4 Juniors and Seniors? That seems odd... Something has to give. Most likely their jobs.

Advertisement

TIFWIW but apparently what turned Henderson back to UF was that pay for play rumor. When the rumor came out Miami coaches called a bunch of UF commits asking them to reconsider because of possible NCAA sanctions. So now that the rumor is proven to be bunk it kinda makes them look bad and untruthful. I know Miami didn't start the rumor but perception is reality a lot of times.

The only ones bringing those rumors up are Gator fans. I think Florida fans are putting way too much stock into this rumor for whatever reason. At the end, Florida took this kid from Miami. Gotta give where credit is due. That being said, this kid can go **** himself when he is playing for another garbage coach in two years.

Y make this thread and give these bumbs burn? Florida is hick ville and I hope they have a tiny bit of success so they can keep there own version of al golden

I mean, if this is legit, our coaches are just plain stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they have a horrible class still. and LOL at jake allen thats what they got in the biggest position of need LOL

Franks was a top 50 kid last year and was redshirted

He'd be rated higher then all but 3 or 4 guys in this class

Maybe he sucks maybe he's good nobody knows yet but redshirted kids have done well lately like Francois and Darnold

Advertisement
they have a horrible class still. and LOL at jake allen thats what they got in the biggest position of need LOL

Maybe he sucks maybe he's good nobody knows yet but redshirted kids have done well lately like Francois and Darnold

And both Del Rio and Appleby were awful and when Del Rio got hurt Frank couldn't find the field when Appleby was shytting the bed.

LOL ya ok

anyways my comment still stands about there class.

It's pretty obvious he sucks considering they never tried to trot him out on the field during last years abortion at the QB position they had on the field.

Advertisement

And both Del Rio and Appleby were awful and when Del Rio got hurt Frank couldn't find the field when Appleby was shytting the bed.

I wouldn't read too much into that

Will Grier was obviously better then treon and he rode out his redshirt year when muschamp went on to get fired

Sometimes kids get a lot better with a redshirt year and I mean really would you as a coach throw him to the wolves against FSU or Bama for his first start? Or waste the redshirt against Iowa? I would hope not

To assume franks sucks is the same as assuming who ever starts after kaaya is trash fact is you don't know

Franks was always a project rated high on potential

Last edited:

I mean, if this is legit, our coaches are just plain stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno

It apparently worked on Herbert. Word is he called UF after his UM official asking them about the rumors, they shot it down but of course it kept going. Then throw in the no o-line coach and he felt there was too much uncertainty going on around the program and felt UM was the safe choice. I personally don't think it was a dumb move, it's a calculated decision sure. But why wouldn't you try to take advantage of turmoil somewhere else? The stupid part I think was believing a coach would be on tape dropping off cash.

Advertisement
Stop playing with lizards. Our coaches didn't call a single recruit over that nonsense. Henderson was never coming here. His dad and Shannon are friends. The end game was to build suspense and the film thingy saves face.

The death penalty rumors were used against us for years. I'd be excited if our coaches did it. It means the narrative that they're just nice guys is bull****.

Well that sucks! Kids these days, just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true!

I watched that big game live out here in Vegas, he was the reason they lost that game. They should have won by 2 TDS

Advertisement
Back