Florida

Stop playing with lizards. Our coaches didn't call a single recruit over that nonsense. Henderson was never coming here. His dad and Shannon are friends. The end game was to build suspense and the film thingy saves face.

I agree...we need people to come in who want to be Canes! Winning cures all things, we win, we need to lock down South FL #Uontherise

Advertisement
Yea, I call B.S on this as well! Richt would never sign off on that, and him being in the SEC for 15 years, he's seen it all to know that was made up rumor. Henderson decommitted for a reason. You don't see too many decommitts come back.

they have a horrible class still. and LOL at jake allen thats what they got in the biggest position of need LOL

I watched that big game live out here in Vegas, he was the reason they lost that game. They should have won by 2 TDS

Harley looked like the better QB against Gorman. Allen cost them that game. UF definitely hit on their secondary. But every other position they whiffed on. O-line isn't that good, weak at RB and WR, and Allen is trash as a QB. Defense wasn't UF's problem. It was offense. They're taking a major step back next season.

No..right point still that low....but the fox sports news article that was run....about the troll job...sure made it sound that way.

Advertisement
Gators recruiting class is terrible. Only one ESPN Top 100. Canes have 4. Gators make me laugh.

As for Henderson that "business decision" tweet told us were he was going.

There class ended up being good but it don't matter as they won't win crap this season and horseteeth is doneszo.

Advertisement
Back