Florida

DelrayCane

Redshirt Freshman
David Waters ‏@GatorDave_SEC 2m2 minutes ago
More
Miami helped us more than they'll ever know😏

WTF?

Advertisement
God I wish Miami played them this year. No doubt in my mind, Miami would kick their ***.

Advertisement
That's pure B.S. Next year when McElwain flops as a coach and we ballin' - we'll see who comes up on top!

Advertisement
That guy is a gator cuckold. Thinks they got Telfort, Gamble, and Houston from us. Neither of which we recruited. We lost Wilson, Davis, and now CJ to them. It sucks, but we also nabbed Donaldson and Herbert from them.

That's pure B.S. Next year when McElwain flops as a coach and we ballin' - we'll see who comes up on top!

I would hope he sticks around and keeps winning 10 games

The right coach brings in top 5-7 classes every year at UF Mcelwaine probably never does that

Unless he can get franks to start up where will Grier left off when he abruptly ruined what could of been a great first season

Advertisement
they have a horrible class still. and LOL at jake allen thats what they got in the biggest position of need LOL

Funny statement considering his new DC said the same **** thing in 08 after losing to UF 26-3. Weird troll attempt.

That's what Randy Shannon said after we played the Gators when he was our head coach regarding Urban Meyer trying to run up the score. Nothing to see here. Skibby is a douche but I don't think it really had any affect.

Advertisement
Well, their defense better be terrific. They are a dumpster fire at quarterback and did they get better with Allen? I think not. They are pedestrian at running back and they really didn't improve. Calloway is a stud but they are pedestrian at wide receiver and no improvement at the position.

what are they talking about?

TIFWIW but apparently what turned Henderson back to UF was that pay for play rumor. When the rumor came out Miami coaches called a bunch of UF commits asking them to reconsider because of possible NCAA sanctions. So now that the rumor is proven to be bunk it kinda makes them look bad and untruthful. I know Miami didn't start the rumor but perception is reality a lot of times.

They have an awesome DB class. Props that they took so many So Florida studs. But they won't win with good DBs, as they proved the past few years. What else did they get? Huge holes in the class and on roster. This team is a perpetual 7 to 9 win team, no chance in **** they break out. Meanwhile, Miami has all the momentum. F them.

Gators recruiting class is terrible. Only one ESPN Top 100. Canes have 4. Gators make me laugh.

As for Henderson that "business decision" tweet told us were he was going.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back