Florida vs Miami 2019

Hurricanes_5

Band
Banned
This game will have a lot of history because of this recruiting cycle I guarantee this game will have a lot of bad blood. Lies told maybe even by both sides. I feel like there is some bad blood between Bandy and Henderson. Seems like once we got bandy henderson wanted out right then and there. I just hate Mike Rumph's name got put all in the mud over this. He has a great starting corner next year in Malek Young for those of you all that forgot.

Advertisement
Lol at the guy who thinks there's going to be a lot of bad blood b/c of this recruiting cycle.

By 2019, Henderson will probably be on the field. I'm not so sure that Brian Edwards will.

If I'm Richt, I throw at Henderson all day. Maybe after the third catch he gives up, he'll take off his pads and cry. Then Rumph can castigate him from across the field.

Advertisement
They're gonna get ******* smashed.
Lost to Alf and dorito
Took Tebow and Harvin until the 4th quarter to beat onion and one of the worst offenses in Miami history for their 1 win out of the last 8

They should hope they have a coach who knows what he's doing by 2019, and pray to the gods they aren't trotting out jake allen if they want to have a chance

Advertisement
Not sure if you guys noticed but Bandy tweeted right after the UF loss of Torian Gray " I tried to tell them boys"!

1986: UM 23-15 (@UFag)
1987: UM 31-4 (@Orange Bowl)
2001: UM 37-20 (@New Orleans)
2002: UM 41-16 (@UFag)
2003: UM 38-33 (@Orange Bowl)
2004: UM 27-10 (@Atlanta)
2008: UFag 26-3 (@UFag)
2013: UM 21-16 (@JRS)

And from 1978 through 1984, we won 5 of 7.

So why did Gaytors pick up their ball and go home again?

In 2019, no one is going to care about Edwards and Henderson. Nobody is bigger than the rivalry. Besides, Henderson will probably quit.

Advertisement
By 2019, Henderson will probably be on the field. I'm not so sure that Brian Edwards will.

If I'm Richt, I throw at Henderson all day. Maybe after the third catch he gives up, he'll take off his pads and cry. Then Rumph can castigate him from across the field.

We gotta feast. And let him know. Every catch, you still think it was smart to leave the crib. Hahaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol in 2019 we are going to kill them I dont have any doubt in my mind.
Another year of these retards, lets just hope they win enough to not get fired.

Advertisement
I can only pray that the swamp donkey wins just enough (I would guess around 7-8 games per season) in 2017 & 2018, so that he's around in 2019.

Only 2 more seasons.

Then an epic, life changing beatdown of epic proportions. 58-0

Jeremy Foley is probably off in some retirement village contemplating daily how he could suggest getting out of this game to the current administration at UiF.

He'll be playing WR. He ain't sniffing the field as a DB. I hope Bandy or Blades lays him out.

The jit I really want us to go at is Marco. Buddy ain't ready for Thomas, Harley, or Njoku. I hope his Gator pops is in attendance too and gets it from Canes fans.

Advertisement
Back